test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Capulet...

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    Let's check the map.....Good lord no wonder Hazard hasn't checked back in a while. I didn't give hime a copy of the map.

/facepalm.

I would have thought the mushroom cloud coming from your kitchen would have shown him the way here
    edited November 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    Actually, that door heads right to floor -36, waste inceneration!. The theater is on floor -25, with a extremely good shop opposite...:D

Have you been working on additions behind the contractor's back?
    edited November 2010
    No, you misunderstood Captain Winters. We require time for bacon and pancakes. Please clear the hall as I finish cooking noms. They will flee as we nom. Is war so uncivil now that the simple pleasures may interfere? I think not. Tea?

O_O but but I wanna have bacon, I dun wanna BE bacon O.o *begins sniffing out bacons*
    Wireless access can be anywhere, it's wireless spluh. My Laptop gets connection anywhere on the property.

Oh but stripper poles? Sure. Would by nice for dancers while we eat. So hired.
    Eeww O-
    edited November 2010
    momiji wrote: »

That's one large log cabin, definitely has style ^_^

The basement was made out of the backpack you gave me ^_^
    It kind of just kept growing. Lord knows what is down there now, besides Hort and Hazard.
    edited November 2010
    Your kitchen shall have one

the best in Sub zero Wolf or viking Appliances.. with a large griddle and gas range and electric oven.

Plenty of place for flipping cakes pannenkoeken on Sundays and eggs and BACON space galore..

A fresh juice squeezer.. get to work on that juice press..

I think my old very old ancient arcane obsolescent.. is a RED Shirt.. Cause it keeps

Dying on me... click buzz.. BLUE screen ati avg2 something error.. arrr.. I opened the front grill and found where the rest of this nations dust bunnies were overwintering.. it was there... like tribbles.

So if you dotn seem e for awhile its died and the old card it replaced cant handle the Cappy Truth.. ur its insuficant in the manly divison of computer doings.
    edited November 2010
    Ahhh it makes sense... yeah the backpacks never cease to amaze me as to its uses. ^_^
    edited November 2010
    I hope the backpack doesn't merge us together like the fly... :eek:
    edited November 2010
    kinda wandered in here and got reading a few pages back .... now i have Jello Brain :eek:
    edited November 2010
    Naw Hort, its the same kinda backpack as mine, remember when we went exploring in it that one time when we lost Panda?

I gave Cappy one of them ^_^
    edited November 2010
    momiji wrote: »
    Naw Hort, its the same kinda backpack as mine, remember when we went exploring in it that one time when we lost Panda?

I gave Cappy one of them ^_^

And a PDA ^_^ wewt, wonderful little toy that one is.
    edited November 2010
    Personal Digital Assistant or Public Display of Affection? :o
    edited November 2010
    hort_wort wrote: »
    Personal Digital Assistant or Public Display of Affection? :o

I'm going with the former. Although I'd prefer the Kindle myself.
    edited November 2010
    How is the Kindle? The price on it is finally down to reasonable levels, but I'm not sure if I should be looking at that one or the Nook.... :confused:
    edited November 2010
    Dunno, don't have one yet. I do like the smaller, thinner versions they have available.
    edited November 2010
    Sir ! we have the sensor images you wanted! (hands readout) My God! What is it ?!?!
    edited November 2010
    I refreshed my drivers when the pc worked long enough in between crashes..

Last time i logged on it crashed when i was updateting brother aunts uncles cousins about my old tired sick vid card.. if it were a dog it would have grey whiskers.

See who's suffering and make fun of them [smack.. oops ill be good] And commensurate with the chilly sufferings..

http://uk.weather.com/

[its almost Christmas substitute day] or when the Sat Tv signal comes back 1 Dec. . Happy frisky brisk Snoopy dance chase own tail happy times..
    edited December 2010
    TheXtreme wrote: »
    Sir ! we have the sensor images you wanted! (hands readout) My God! What is it ?!?!

Awe the memories. That was toucan's brief clueless encounter with the predator. :D
    edited December 2010
    TheXtreme wrote: »
    Awe the memories. That was toucan's brief clueless encounter with the predator. :D

Heh, yeah, that was my avi for a while. People liked it though, so I had to change it. I didn't want to be the non-kickball or something, I just wouldn't be able to handle it! :eek:
    edited December 2010
    I have an LG Lotus which is like a battlecruiser to a full fledged PDA battleship. No apps and other fancy stuff, but I get the web, streaming video, full keyboard, and email.
    edited December 2010
    That battlecruiser sounds fancy. I'll have to inquire more about it some time.

As for the Kindle - I'm tempted, but I am still wary about Amazon supposedly being able to delete stuff I store on it. When I purchase a friggin' e-book I want to be sure that I have it for eternity! :mad:
    edited December 2010
    Here's mine. Colored red. Durable bugger too. Has survived almost 2 years in the Girbag.
    edited December 2010
    Valias wrote:
    As for the Kindle - I'm tempted, but I am still wary about Amazon supposedly being able to delete stuff I store on it. When I purchase a friggin' e-book I want to be sure that I have it for eternity! :mad:

Yeah, ideally I'd like to have all the abilities that regular books have.
    1. When I buy a book, it can't be taken away from me.
    2. Can sell used books.
    3. I should be able to transfer books to a new reader.
    4. Ability to lend a book (they can do this now, I believe).
    5. Able to upload custom documents in addition to "official" books (that's the only way I'd ever get through raven's fan fic :p).
    6. I should be able to hollow a book out and stash my .... .. errr.. nevermind.

AFAIK, number 1 is very rare, I've only heard about it once due to a licensing issue. It would be amazingly frustrating to be on the last page of a book and have it suddenly disappear, though. >_<

2 and 3 could easily go together. When those abilities are around, I'll probably buy one without hesitation.
    edited December 2010
    I should be able to transfer books to a new reader.

This is prime for me. Kindles and other readers only have so much memory, and I want to be able to transfer books to an external drive of some sort for storage if I don't read them.
    edited December 2010
    Archanubis wrote:
    This is prime for me. Kindles and other readers only have so much memory, and I want to be able to transfer books to an external drive of some sort for storage if I don't read them.

Those things can hold 3200 novels, they say. I think you'd have to worry about the thing wearing out long before you fill it up -- which is what I'm worried about. After the thing dies from 10 years of use or so, what happens to my library? Is it gone? Not cool. :(
    edited December 2010
    Those things can hold 3200 novels, they say. I think you'd have to worry about the thing wearing out long before you fill it up -- which is what I'm worried about. After the thing dies from 10 years of use or so, what happens to my library? Is it gone? Not cool. :(

Which is why I want the back up ;)
    edited December 2010
    Archanubis wrote:
    Have you been working on additions behind the contractor's back?

No, I just took a pencil or two to the building plans. :D

And don't dare ask on what's on floor 13. Never.
    edited December 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »
    And don't dare ask on what's on floor 13. Never.

Oh, I already know, that's the torture chamber. Had to put it somewhere. ;)
    edited December 2010
    Archanubis wrote:
    Oh, I already know, that's the torture chamber. Had to put it somewhere. ;)
    And don't ask about those...erm....bloodstains on the floor either.
    edited December 2010

Amazon landed big deals with Google and Apple that allow kindle-format ebooks to be stored and read on apple and android devices

not to mention you can put the ebooks on an external hard drive, i believe
    edited December 2010
    Oh Raven.. being way out in the valley i n the country means even the library Pc is more then a bike ride or walk away.. have the namibian dwarf goats as a emergency back up but they make for a small sled team.. [75 Km from nearest town that even has a library]

LG lotus huh..
    My pc vid card still ahtes me.. it was like hey i never knew so much junk hide behine the front plate i had cleaned the caseo ut last month..
    better then brothers spare Epac that had its MoBO die. If i limit use i seams to hod up.. but the vid card fan dosent spin much.
This discussion has been closed.