Capulet...

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    Very cute avatar Capulet! (:
    edited September 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    It isn't late where I am. And i do lots of things at night. And no none of them are voice chatting with momo.
    like I wouldn't read up on what I missed? O.o

:rolleyes: well it's not like i haven't known for a few weeks you both stay up and chat all night(or rather that you chat alot outside of the forums rather )( i also know if it wasn't for the distance momo atleast would want to date you, i'm sure the feelings are mutual...), i would have guessed you'd both atleast voice chatted atleast once >_> seems like something you'd do -shrug- dunno why.... didn't take into account the factor of either of you being shy though....neither of you seem overly shy

tbh i don't LIKE the constant need to deduce things....mostly for the fact i know it annoys people, ALOT....
    not like i can really DO a whole lot though >_>; when i try not to deduce i end deducing something else >_<;
    usually myself...-realizes he's criticing himself- like right now D: >.< -shuts up-
    edited September 2010
    tyvm JC. I was in a very good mood when i picked it. :D
    edited September 2010
    :rolleyes: well it's not like i haven't known for a few weeks you both stay up and chat all night(or rather that you chat alot outside of the forums rather ), i would have guessed you'd both atleast voice chatted atleast once >_> seems like something you'd do -shrug- dunno why.... didn't take into account the factor of either of you being shy though....neither of you seem overly shy

tbh i don't LIKE the constant need to deduce things....mostly for the fact i know it annoys people, ALOT....
    not like i can really DO a whole lot though >_>; when i try not to deduce i end deducing something else >_<;
    usually myself...-realizes he's criticing himself- like right now D: >.< -shuts up-

red #1 Wrong, so so very wrong. You obviously don't know me at all. But that's fine, I won't hold that against you.

That 2n'd bit though. Well I am not so sure of. I think you have a very active imagination about what people are up to when it doesn't involve you. It shows since you take 1 small bit of info (momo telling you her and I were on MSN) and turning it into all night every night voice chatting. Then it became me visiting her in Europe. What's next? married? I am still in a pretty good mood. Stop and think before your assumptions drive my teeth back out.
    edited September 2010
    red #1 Wrong, so so very wrong. You obviously don't know me at all. But that's fine, I won't hold that against you.

That 2n'd bit though. Well I am not so sure of. I think you have a very active imagination about what people are up to when it doesn't involve you. It shows since you take 1 small bit of info (momo telling you her and I were on MSN) and turning it into all night every night voice chatting. Then it became me visiting her in Europe. What's next? married? I am still in a pretty good mood. Stop and think before your assumptions drive my teeth back out.

#1, no...i don't... up until i *****ed at you last month i tried to aviod you for the most part, when we first met you rubbed me the wrong way and so i just avioded you and was content to aviod you till you kinda, started popping into my thread more often. i figured if everybody else likes you, the polite thing to be would be to atleast ATTEMPT to make the effort to like you, though secretly i still distrusted and hated you. after i yelled at you i realized it wasn't your fault and i had no right to be angry at you, infact, quiet the contrary....
    so you'll need to excuse me if i don't know you very well D:.. like i said, it was more a guess as opose to an actual factual statement...

#2 like i saiid my deducing, asuming, call it what you will :c it annoys people, alot!, but it's not like i can just easily turn it off D: like i just tried to explain.... i know it's a TRIBBLE excuse if it can even be called that (the ocd i mean) and it's not like i'm trying to make an excuse, i'm more trying to show you my prespective...
    and i had guessed you and her were talking atleast 2 weeks prior to when i confronted momo about it.... if i confront you about something it's to back up my own guesses with fact or to have them denied (i prefer the second >_> )

sigh D: i doubt i can really say or do anything at this point short of subject changing or shutting up completely .......
    edited September 2010
    If you know it annoys people and that it is likely not even completely correct, why do you do it Panda? You know fine well I've already had this conversation about you doing this the other day, and you seem to be intent on creating more drama than is necessary. Especially when it has nothing to do with you.

Is it jealousy? I was still posting here and playing with you and Hort quite regularly. Please re-read your posts from before your AI trip and see how much different you were. I want that Panda back. Or do I need to get a mirror out my backpack and wave it in front of your face for you to see that you're being quite destructive.

I'd rather not have to actually remain in a bad mood and feel that I need to avoid posting on the forums because everything I say will be dissected by yourself and blown out of proportion. I really would like to avoid having to have posted at all on the forums, but I feel I needed to have this said out in the open.

To everyone else in 10F sorry that you had to witness some bunny rage out in the open.
    edited September 2010
    momiji wrote: »
    If you know it annoys people and that it is likely not even completely correct, why do you do it Panda? You know fine well I've already had this conversation about you doing this the other day, and you seem to be intent on creating more drama than is necessary. Especially when it has nothing to do with you.

Is it jealousy? I was still posting here and playing with you and Hort quite regularly. Please re-read your posts from before your AI trip and see how much different you were. I want that Panda back. Or do I need to get a mirror out my backpack and wave it in front of your face for you to see that you're being quite destructive.

I'd rather not have to actually remain in a bad mood and feel that I need to avoid posting on the forums because everything I say will be dissected by yourself and blown out of proportion. I really would like to avoid having to have posted at all on the forums, but I feel I needed to have this said out in the open.

To everyone else in 10F sorry that you had to witness some bunny rage out in the open.

> i guess the easyest way to it put it would be like this : if you know breathing annoys people? why do it?
    i mean sure you can hold your breath for a little bit but eventually you start breathing again.....

and yes... i guess.. looking at it... it is jealousy :c
    i dunno D: maybe i need to disappear from the forums or something or die, or get a lobotomy or do something D:

it's not like i'm not aware i'm different, and it's not like i don't know i'm being destructive, and i want the old panda back too, but that panda got lost and i dunno where to find him and the panda that is left is alone, and scare and can only do what he knows how to do and and D:
    -flops and stares off into space with a sad pouty panda face-
    and my head hurts :c
    edited September 2010
    > i guess the easyest way to it put it would be like this : if you know breathing annoys people? why do it?
    i mean sure you can hold your breath for a little bit but eventually you start breathing again.....

and yes... i guess.. looking at it... it is jealousy :c
    i dunno D: maybe i need to disappear from the forums or something or die, or get a lobotomy or do something D:

it's not like i'm not aware i'm different, and it's not like i don't know i'm being destructive, and i want the old panda back too, but that panda got lost and i dunno where to find him and the panda that is left is alone, and scare and can only do what he knows how to do and and D:
    -flops and stares off into space with a sad pouty panda face-
    and my head hurts :c

-decides to do what he does best in very stressful situations and falls asleep- (z.z)
    edited September 2010
    This thread is weird.
    edited September 2010
    This thread is weird.

And now you are part of it!

One of us! One of us! One of us!
    edited September 2010
    da quello il malti

facta, non verba

E pluribus unum

Yes, I think that's it.. Welcome.. [did CHAT bite you on the neck?..wheres my mirror]
    edited September 2010
    -flies by at high altitude-
    Wow, I'm glad I missed that. There's still napalm everywhere! :eek:

With most of the foliage gone, I can now see clearly that cappy is on a bicycle in a kitty suit pedaling like mad trying to capture a viking bunny. There is a twitching panda over in the corner. There are a few tourists quite perplexed by the whole business. Finally, I see raven, and it looks like she's doing some bird hunting.... Awww she's even using predator vision, no fair!

-pikawwwwww-
    -splat-
    edited September 2010
    Levels flight re-checks corrodinates on map.. Toggles MAster caution.. flips red switch on joystick

releases Daizy cutter FAB.. Does wing over..
    "That should do it Horner, LZ clear for Imperial Raven walkers and Cappy's airship to land"

We're RTO..
    edited September 2010
    *comes in and puts hat on hat stand, and starts walking in a semi circle*

Evening.

*collects hat and departs*
    edited September 2010
    MGDawson wrote: »

Evening.

O.O that guy stole my hat D:
    edited September 2010
    Bajorina Sci officer [raven]
    Alien Tac officer [Hort] now bridging the Vulcan Fury..
    edited September 2010
    ^o^ We're gonna have to see this bridge of yours, methinks :D
    edited September 2010
    Don't think she plays the game any more.
    edited September 2010
    Is there someone missing?
    edited September 2010

Evening.

Is there someone missing?

that guy stole my hat! -points- D:
    edited September 2010
    that guy stole my hat! -points- D:

No I didn't. You lost yours on that fishing trip, remember?
    edited September 2010
    No I didn't. You lost yours on that fishing trip, remember?

nah uh, i bought a new 1 but you took it and left your hat -holds up your old hat- :c
    edited September 2010
    Here panda, you can have this hat. Perfect for the next fishing trip.
    edited September 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    Here panda, you can have this hat. Perfect for the next fishing trip.

but i'm not going on a fishing trip, this year i'm takign sky diving lessons :D
    edited September 2010
    but i'm not going on a fishing trip, this year i'm takign sky diving lessons :D

Like this then?
    edited September 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »

saddly...yes -hangs head in shame- part of the training involves partnered jumping D: despite how much i despise it =.=;
    edited September 2010
    saddly...yes -hangs head in shame- part of the training involves partnered jumping D: despite how much i despise it =.=;

Did he let you pull the ripcord this time?
    edited September 2010
    Did he let you pull the ripcord this time?

yes ^_^ =3... to bad i accidently (or was it an accident) unlatch him from the parachute aswell :c...
    so now i have to do it over again :c
    edited September 2010
    yes ^_^ =3... to bad i accidently (or was it an accident) unlatch him from the parachute aswell :c...
    so now i have to do it over again :c

lies :P I don't think he left your side after you pulled the ripcord.
    edited September 2010
    For some Airborne is no way; instead of all the way..

A diminutive Waifish Associate took a challenge and went to an airfield for a lesson..

Tandem jump.. Said she: wasn't for everyone..
    "The MAster Jumper had a beer belly so big it was like riding a camel h-um-p"
    He was distracted by her Farrah Hair.. but the ripring was white on her TG knuckles.
    I think I'm going to recommend to ADM Quinn that Lt Paris gets a reassignment to his office..
    off to rescue her again.

Crank up the Pixies on the Ships Comm Mr Hort.. Ms Raven scan that debris field for loot.
This discussion has been closed.