test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Capulet...

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited September 2010
    wrote:
    did anybody else get a mental picture of a blond stewardess going to bed? O.o
    night momo
    this made me laugh ^_^;;

Nuuu you havn't missed breakfast, that's terrible!

*quickly runs down stairs to the kitchen and begins cooking a large breakfast for everyone*

We shall not be denied out breakfast here in 10F it is our constitutional right!
    edited September 2010
    momiji wrote: »
    We shall not be denied out breakfast here in 10F it is our constitutional right!

I'd settle for more sleep.
    edited September 2010
    Breakfast comes after sleep, so have as much sleep as you want!
    edited September 2010
    Awwwwwwwwww she asked me for breakfast.... ((T.T))
    Or was that code for something else?
    -sneaks into cappy's bedroom to see if she's wearing provocative pajamas-
    edited September 2010
    G'morning the breakfast was fine tnx.. I had to resort to lighting the coffee lamp.. its chilly. may frost tonight
    I had too much to dream last night..
    8 c here now..I think.. a mouse raided the tissues from the garden biff..so their predicting a cold snap.
    Teaching point for today.. Weather
    1 Celsius = 33.8 OR 33 4/5 Fahrenheit or something like that..
    http://www.eurojoe.com/category/conversion-tables/fahrenheit-celsius-conversion/
    never too tired to flirt.. may i have your luck with smiles today.
    I still have things packeted from last move and less room to put them.. better then an aunt and uncle that moved after 15 years in one place as retired military they never stayed one place that long before.
    edited September 2010
    -flies over and faceplants into floor, still smiling-
    Yeah, cappy looked pretty chilly, too.
    Momo! She's gonna want a warm breakfast!
    -waddles around randomly in a daze-
    edited September 2010
    *ignores Horts attempts to peek in to Cappys room, for obviously he was fooled by the built in holo-projector around the door... it makes the other side look REAL big dontcha know O_o*

Righto, one warm tasty breakfast coming RIGHT up!
    edited September 2010
    *ignores Horts attempts to peek in to Cappys room, for obviously he was fooled by the built in holo-projector around the door... it makes the other side look REAL big dontcha know O_o*

Righto, one warm tasty breakfast coming RIGHT up!

Why did you tell him about the holo projector? ruined my fun :( Imagine the chaos if he had actually gone through the door to find where it really went to.
    edited September 2010
    Raven's target range? :confused:
    edited September 2010
    hort_wort wrote: »
    Raven's target range? :confused:

Proper safety must always be observed on the target range.

Everyone touching the targets must wash the blood off their hands afterward.
    edited September 2010
    Ooo and arrows too. Even if you per chance survive the arrow you inflict more injury removing it.
    edited September 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    Ooo and arrows too. Even if you per chance survive the arrow you inflict more injury removing it.

Depends on the arrow head.
    edited September 2010
    Do you think Raven with much around with the silly little bolt style arrow heads? Probably something closer to this mean bugger.
    edited September 2010
    Personally, Raven doesn't strike me as someone who'd shoot something just to cause suffering. She seems more like a "one shot, one kill" type.

But if she wanted suffering, I think she'd go for an arrowhead with this shape.
    edited September 2010
    Archanubis wrote:
    Personally, Raven doesn't strike me as someone who'd shoot something just to cause suffering. She seems more like a "one shot, one kill" type.

But if she wanted suffering, I think she'd go for an arrowhead with this shape.

One shot, one kill. Put them down in one hit and they don't get back up.
    edited September 2010
    That would depend if it spooked her or not. poor squirrel.
    edited September 2010
    I tend to spook everyone :(
    I had a dog that used to snap at me when I went to feed him. I had to push the food to him in his bowl with a stick. <____>
    Alas, poor Stimpy the evil dog is no longer with us. May he rot in oblivion. Or just come back as a pink poodle.
    edited September 2010
    I had a dog that used to snap at me when I went to feed him. I had to push the food to him in his bowl with a stick. <____>
    Alas, poor Stimpy the evil dog is no longer with us. May he rot in oblivion. Or just come back as a pink poodle.

That doesn't sound spooked, that sounds downright upset with you
    edited September 2010

The dog had a territorial fixation on the food dish, you being intimidated didn't help matters. Time and training can correct such things.
    edited September 2010
    He was my brother's dog, I was just watching him while my brother was on a trip. He had an entirely different personality when my brother was around, too. He was nice and playful whenever he was around, but snap at everyone when he was gone. I don't know if he was an attack dog as a pup or what.
    That'd be fun to meet a girl like that though, I could sic her on my enemies ^o^
    edited September 2010
    Your brother was higher in the pack than the dog.
    edited September 2010
    Ouch. :(
    You make toucan cry <__>
    edited September 2010
    He was my brother's dog, I was just watching him while my brother was on a trip. He had an entirely different personality when my brother was around, too. He was nice and playful whenever he was around, but snap at everyone when he was gone. I don't know if he was an attack dog as a pup or what.

Sounds like the dog was just really attached to your brother. Malcolm is kinda like that at times.
    That'd be fun to meet a girl like that though, I could sic her on my enemies ^o^

I'm kinda like that. Except you don't sic me on people. I do that on my own.
    edited September 2010
    I didn't mean it like that. You have to understand pack animals and the hierarchy. There is a pecking order for everything. If you aren't more assertive than the dog then the dog becomes your "superior" in the pack.
    edited September 2010
    I didn't mean it like that. You have to understand pack animals and the hierarchy. There is a pecking order for everything. If you aren't more assertive than the dog then the dog becomes your "superior" in the pack.

Rabbits work the same way actually. They have very strict 'grooming and mating' orders. Higher ranked rabbits get first choice of mates and grooming privileges from the lower ranked rabbits and females get first choice of burrows.

Fun part about bunnies their rank privileges are so different from humans that the rabbit can be the 'boss rabbit' and superior in the rank relationships the rabbit is concerned about and still be the subservient and loyal pet to the human.
    edited September 2010
    *poofs into existence in a billowing cloud of black smoke*

I thought I'd never see this place again

*falls to the floor*

the link to the forums kept giving me the "Currently under maintenance" message... alll day... breakfast went cold too =(

*flomps over on one side, landing on a futon*

As for Dogs, Capulet is right, you gots to show the dog that you are higher in the pack than them... my parents dogs all know I am the top, I need but point in the direction of the door and they will leave n.n;;; My pet bunny when she was around had a similar effect on them... Dogs in our family have low self-esteem... Pet heirarchy in my parents house from top to bottom;

Rabbit <- Cat <- dog

Yup, dogs were at the bottom of the food chain n.n;;;
    edited September 2010

Yeah, you're probably right. I was terrified of that dog and he knew it. If that chain he was on snapped, he would've taken out my whole city before he could be stopped.
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    Sounds like the dog was just really attached to your brother. Malcolm is kinda like that at times.
    I'm kinda like that. Except you don't sic me on people. I do that on my own.

... oh great, now I'm scared of raven's pet bunny, too. Hmmmmm it would be fun to put your bunny near the door for Halloween and surround him with bones.

And key point: fun to meet a girl to attack my enemies, not me! :D ... :(
    edited September 2010
    Dogs in our family have low self-esteem

Sounds like my familiy's last dog, Shelby - she was very nervous around men and would keep a certain distance from me when she first came to live with us. She got used to me fairly quick though - mostly because I was the one who usually fed her.
    Rabbit <- Cat <- dog

Wouldn't that be Rabbit>Cat>Dog in descending order? :confused:
    Capulet wrote:
    You have to understand pack animals and the hierarchy.

Just about every animal, especially predatory ones, has a group pecking order, whether they live and/or operate in a social group or not. It usually works on the basis of "the bigger you are, the bossier you can be." Even shark feeding frenzies have an organization despite its chaotic appearance, though you still don't want to be in the middle of it. ;)
    edited September 2010
    Nuh-uhhhh, my rabbit was top of the animals, she'd regularly teach the other animals she was boss... and they would let her be, and look after her n.n

*flails a little more*
    edited September 2010
    For some reason most people I talk to agree that the domesticated rabbit sits higher on the pecking order then most other animals. My dad's dog was in a constant state of terror, awe, curiosity, and respect towards mine and my brothers' rabbit's. He would be bullied around, chased, and pushed off the couch by the rabbits.

It was funny to see one of the rabbits be nice to the dog. The rabbit would bounce over, the dog would freeze in terror, the rabbit would start licking the dog and snuggle up with him, and all the while the dog would have a look of worry on his face.
This discussion has been closed.