test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Infected space broken?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited March 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I have heard complaints in zone about the Tactical Cube not spawning thus making the space part unable to continue. I went in with my fleet, and the same thing happened. We had all 3 transmitters down, and when we destroyed the group it just didn't spawn. The shield stayed up on the gateway and nothing happened.

Others I talked to in zone have said this isn't all the time, you just have to retry the mission once or twice and it will work.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    yep same problem here, worked fine last night, done 2 runs today and nothing happens after we kill the last borg cube
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I've had the same problem. Tried it multiple times with my fleet and I was unable to progress past this point.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I and my fleet mates have the same problem. We destroy 3-4 borg cubes, the transwarp gate droppes the field, we firing at it with all we got (the gate at this point is 25-30%). A second later, the shield are up a nothing happens. And a couple of seconds after that a "ghost" transwarp reciever shield reapears. We left the system, enter again and nothing.

In the end we have to drop the mission. This night we are going to try again, but it was a very frustraiting experience.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Same problem here.

And the game is just turning to TRIBBLE! Every time you change context from sector to instance, it sits on server not responding for over 5 minutes.

The state of this game is declining, not improving.

I'm about ready to chuck it and go back to wow. At least i didn't spend half my damned night looking at a login or wait screen!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I and my fleet mates have the same problem. We destroy 3-4 borg cubes, the transwarp gate droppes the field, we firing at it with all we got (the gate at this point is 25-30%). A second later, the shield are up a nothing happens. And a couple of seconds after that a "ghost" transwarp reciever shield reapears. We left the system, enter again and nothing.

In the end we have to drop the mission. This night we are going to try again, but it was a very frustraiting experience.

thats the exact problem i've had, both the transmitters on the left and right shields reappear, i also noticed i couldn't use self destruct, the option was greyed out

another point is the red blip of the last borg cube takes a minute or 2 to disapear from the minimap after its destroyed
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    akridine wrote: »
    thats the exact problem i've had, both the transmitters on the left and right shields reappear, i also noticed i couldn't use self destruct, the option was greyed out

another point is the red blip of the last borg cube takes a minute or 2 to disapear from the minimap after its destroyed

I can't get self destruct to kill me, even if it does go off. Annoying with the weapons going offline thing, as self destruct is a fix.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Anuhart wrote:
    I can't get self destruct to kill me, even if it does go off. Annoying with the weapons going offline thing, as self destruct is a fix.

I agree, got to love all these new bugs, even the workarounds are bugged