Install Arc
Options

Set Disruptors ot Sexytime!!! We Have BBQ Tribble

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Grraver wrote:
    Well it would be interesting, but i think your storytelling is great right here;)
    Oh and how disturbing it must be to be in deep space and have to listen and evade swordfighting sulus and O'reilly radio xD

Yeah man, imagine being in real space and on some kind of space ship. Being stuck with Sulu would creep me out decease or no decease :p
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Grraver wrote:
    Yeah man, imagine being in real space and on some kind of space ship. Being stuck with Sulu would creep me out decease or no decease :p

As a klingon one would gladly battle anyone in any enviroment!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    Come.. come and join the glorious battles we still have to confront and embrace!
  • Options
    edited March 2011
    It was about honor.
    Kyrlea Rantang, better known as Captain Red Skirt knew she had a debt to repay Gardian's excellant Scientist.
    The tough, independent and highest ranking known Red Skirt, had teamed up before and usually it was with an engineer type in a big Afted cruiser.:rolleyes:

Imagine her suprise to survive all the way to the Gates of Grethor with a Scientist in a Bird of Prey!:eek:

She has singlehandedly shot down multiple patrols and attackers backed by battle ships. Her Raptor and crew have faced many challenges alone for the good of the empire.

Then she realized to run with a fleet mate was even more glorious and uplifting to one's honor and Duty.

Help your Fleet, they help you.

That's why we're Unrepentant.

Made Captain 5 tonight.
    Thanks Gardian!:cool:
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    our klingon hearts still throbbing?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    With fire and steel did the gods forge the Klingon heart. So fiercely did it beat, so loud was the sound, that the gods cried out, 'On this day we have brought forth the strongest heart in all the heavens. None can stand before it without trembling at its strength.' But then the Klingon heart weakened, its steady rhythm faltered and the gods said, 'Why do you weaken so? We have made you the strongest in all of creation.'

And the heart said... 'I am alone.'

And the gods knew that they had erred. So they went back to their forge and brought forth another heart.

But the second heart beat stronger than the first, and the first was jealous of its power. Fortunately, the second heart was tempered by wisdom.

'If we join together, no force can stop us.'

And when the two hearts began to beat together, they filled the heavens with a terrible sound. For the first time, the gods knew fear. They tried to flee, but it was too late. The Klingon hearts destroyed the gods who created them and turned the heavens to ashes. To this very day, no one can oppose the beating of two Klingon hearts.

Our hearts beat louid and strong.

Who would join them?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    General Red Skirt walked onto the Qin Raptor's bridge as if she'd been there a hundred times. In many ways she has as the utiitarian and function following form design of the raptor class left little room for distractions. She had commanded several ships to finally arrive at the bridge of this formidable spearhead of the Empire.

"Alright Cezmo, You know the weapons layout start swapping these out for our equipment. House Unrepentant will be sending some weapons and equipment over as well."

The Tactical crew went into a frenzied but focused motion.

"Undoll and Twialik, coordinate on the Consoles and devices, batteries for now. We'll obtain more scorpian fighters soon. Talash sort the engine, shields and deflector out."

"Crew of the IKS Qin Raptor Sexytime! We depart when the sun first shines on the Great Hall tommorow!"

A new crew chief looked at her in suprise as Kabor shook his head in amusement working furiously at the shield controls.

"What is it Chief?" as the new General stared him down, scratchig the head of her large feline.
    "Cat got your tongue? Any delays will be reported to me immediatly, so I can help sort out the hold up and help motivate successss!"

"Aye Captain" as he went back to helping Kabor with the Engine upgrades.

The Captain sauntered to her ready room, to review a couple missions. "Let's see what this can do." She also plotted a course to the expanse for a shake down.
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Kyrlea made Major General so fast even her head had spinning sensastions.
    :eek:
    How's your KDF doing? We frakken rock Stf's and our bank is over flowing!:D
    If you really are Klinky enough.. prove it!
    Check the link and join or be something other.:p
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Ahhh, Tuesday is here. Where all the Fed players put away the funny phasers and pick up a disruptor, an ale, and a bad attitude.

Rank a Klingon night is here, hooray!
  • Options
    edited May 2011
    Klingons do not simply earn rank, they conquer it, and take it for their own, sharing honour, glory and battle with those worthy of it.
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    My wittyness and originality part of brain has been drowned in beer with Tingle last night on a boatride... oops well atleast i tried to reply with wit.

edit: doh! i meant drowned in bloodwine on qo'nos!:D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    PTarg wrote:
    Three things you should know about the House of "Unrepentant" Fleet in Star Trek Online:

1. We believe in a 6-pack in every replicator, a phaser on every bow, and an Orion Love Slave* in every Captain's Quarters. Join us, and together we will make it so.

2. We want you to play what you want, when you want it. Our guild is about having a good time in good company, not following crazy rules or mandatory play times.

3. Kirk? Picard? Hah - we know the best starship captain is Zapp Brannigan.

Here's the deal. Unrepentant is a casual guild out to have some fun times flying in space and blowing stuff up. We're a bunch of overgrown kids who think the people you play with are more important than the games you play. We have families, jobs, life obligations; we log on at night to chill with cool folks** just like us. If you're someone just like us, we want you in the fleet.

But wait! There's more! Not only do you get a fleet full of cool cats when you join The U, you get a whole gaming community! Unrepentant is an adult gaming community with active guilds in Aion, Champions, DDO, Global Agenda, and now STO. We also play online games such as L4D2, TF2, Killing Floor, Borderlands, and COD:MW2, and we're planning for the Upcoming release of The Old Republic. Basically, if you play it, chances are we're playing it too.

Sound good? Alright. Here's what we need from you:

1. You have to be 18+. Our average guild member is around 30; our members range from 20s to 60s.
    2. You need to click this here. http://www.unrepentantgaming.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=2271

That's it! Looking forward to flying the deadly Klingon skies with you soon, Captain.

*Male or female. We're equal opportunity perverts.
    ** Speaking of cool folks: you know the guy that won the contest and named a ship class the Dervish, which set off a firestorm of Trekkierage on these forums that even spilled onto Youtube? He's in our guild.

*** We also have 58 Rear Admirals in the Federation, and 2 in Klingon, with more getting there Admiral every day

The post is a little outdated, we do have a little more then a few "lt. Generals" now:p
    And we basically as a community keep stuff "updated". Still lots of new things to keep up with, and we do well because we keep our cells regenerating as it were, always getting new stuff and people to play with.

And we still like bringing those six packs! (wichever the females respond better 2 :eek: )
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Females? Where?! Oops am I talking to my self again?
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Grraver wrote:
    Females? Where?! Oops am I talking to my self again?

Apparently you were. And you seem to be the only schizofrenic member of the KDF that goes without treatment. Err I mean me, or err the number 253,097 me. By treatment is offcourse meant: a quick death by another KDF warrior. Or the possible genetic treatments. Or death.

Im not making it very appealing to join the U now am I :p Who dares to mix in this (quite insane) dribble?:D
  • Options
    edited June 2011
    Making another ettempt here to attract more new warriors.
    Once we like you and you like us, you will enter a community and not just a game.
    There are many other things a new warrior can explore, some like to do STF's, but things are never mandatory.
    When you visit our forum (at 1st visitors section) you can get an idea of who and what we are.

Klingon STF's are certainly interesting, and they usually happen in weekends, we even have the idea of making a little new fleet especially for STF's. Nothing serious, but could be fun for the raw veterans :p

We have other "projects" running, the ones we call "RedSkirts" wich are especially fun in PVP. Want to know more? Check us out! We know you want to!
    Great fun, have a drink, take yer pants off.. arrr
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    It is highly likely there will be some cool stuff goin on this weekend, maybe some raids or just plain pvp kickass stuff.
    Take the pants off, take it off and crack open that drink! Relax, just relax, take a seat!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Sorry Grraver, been so busy, whenever I find time away from work or school. building my Red Skirt up to Lt General I haven't made time to talk to all of your personalities. :o

Missed the timing to do some Klinky STFs but here there were some good U groups out there. Did start palying with my new Kar Fi (sp?) Carrier. Its interesting!;) Like that Vorcha retrofit cruiser though. We do need a Cruiser flagship.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Raincrow wrote: »
    Sorry Grraver, been so busy, whenever I find time away from work or school. building my Red Skirt up to Lt General I haven't made time to talk to all of your personalities. :o

Missed the timing to do some Klinky STFs but here there were some good U groups out there. Did start palying with my new Kar Fi (sp?) Carrier. Its interesting!;) Like that Vorcha retrofit cruiser though. We do need a Cruiser flagship.

My personalities have a few days off, they were crouding each other anyways. They will be back though:eek:

Not sure bout the spelling of Kar Fi, but I think you got it lol
    I like that vorcha retro aswell, and i use the ship skin for it, so that thing looks hot hehe
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Happy to see you all again! Especially you Grav!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I've been lost in a temporal anomaly .. or just maybe really busy .. one or the other.

The Evil Fish is a fun ship, I have one myself.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I've been lost in a temporal anomaly .. or just maybe really busy .. one or the other.

Lemme guess.. whatever you were doing to keep you away from us, went away because you looked at it mighty and fierce:D
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Grraver wrote:
    Lemme guess.. whatever you were doing to keep you away from us, went away because you looked at it mighty and fierce:D

I meant to say: snarl with drink like kahless himself:D
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    I beamed up last night, but my pants did not make it.

Yes this is random, and yes you will get over it.

Carry on.
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Falibri wrote:

Carry on.

Your transporter seems to be working perfectly. Aslong you can stumoch that bloodwine, we should be good!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    Falibri wrote:

Carry on.

Carrying on:D
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    We had some great fun doing sorties tonite, and under house unrepentant who can go wrong! Bloodwine was flowing just like the power flow of our weapons. Check out the U, where you can take yer pants and chill out. No better way to chill out, without worrying that you can go wrong and clowning around with good relaxed and crazy cookie people.

Qapla!
  • Options
    edited July 2011
    ZIM strikes again! mhuhahaha
    http://www.adams-wallpapers.com/data/media/29/invader-zim-wallpaper.jpg

Just wanted to post that you dont have to be a ridged klingon to join our House Unrepentant (and our versatile-multigaming-takeyer'pantsoff-set-disruptors-to-sexy-community) KDF kickass take over the world mentality! (fry those tribbles ya!)
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    Grraver wrote:
    Just wanted to post that you dont have to be a ridged klingon to join our House Unrepentant

But I'm ridged for her pleasure, thankyouverymuch.
  • Options
    edited August 2011
    But I'm ridged for her pleasure, thankyouverymuch.

Why am i not surprised:eek:

Well if anyone can stand us with ridged pleasure and no pants -lets assume we actually do keep on our underwear;) - this is the place to be. is The U for you lalalalaa ~and are you for us? ~there is a song in here somewhere, lalalalaa

MIx it up with Klingon opera and there we go...
  • Options
    edited August 2011

Are you still torn out of time and subspace? Or have you been absorbed by subspace and are you connected to the U with sort of a rubberband, we have been aging. Have you?
This discussion has been closed.