test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

ruining the game

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited March 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
We'll there is the weapons randomly won't fire bug but thats another thread.:rolleyes:

while we are on the subject of weapons they haven't ever acted right.Why if I have 2 torpedo launchers in the front do I have to wait for a cool down period to fire the second It should not be affected by the other launcher at all.I mean whats the point to having extra weapons slots if you can only use one weapon type at a time?

Today while playing, the fleet that was supposed to back me up just vanished. :confused:

The death penalty is a joke.so you lost all you're guys because you blew up on spawn, or were sucked into a deep space encounter yet again to be blown away by the enemy who is waiting at the entrance in mass.I can't believe they implemented this without addressing these well known bugs.:(

And one big thing I've had a issue with since beta is that when you click you're powers with the mouse the powers refuse to accept the command they grey out for a sec and then it's like you never touched them and they give no bonus.It is the most frustrating bug.:mad:

At least I don't have the weak shield bug I read about, yet!

In short all the little bugs are killing this game for me.How much longer is the wait for a stable game?
I mean why play if nothing works or it fails at the most important part?
Granted this is my first mmo (and likely my last) but it makes me wonder if I wouldn't have been better off waiting on an off line star trek game.

And now the respawn button is stuck on screen also I can't talk to the changeling at the end of the new link mission the prompt just never comes up.Maybe I should change instances so I can do it all over and still not be able to complete the mission.always something in this crappy game.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Yet again cannot complete the first mission I ran today:mad: