test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Memory Alpha - Mines Create Torpedos

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited March 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I don't know if this has been reported, but there is a item error in Memory Alpha

Upgrading Quantum Torpedos IV / VI is requiring Qoantum Mines, not Quantum Torpedos. This 'bug' appears to be the only case where the wrong item is required.

Can this be corrected to that Common Quantum torpedos create Rare Quantum Torpedos ???
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    I don't know if this has been reported, but there is a item error in Memory Alpha

Upgrading Quantum Torpedos IV / VI is requiring Qoantum Mines, not Quantum Torpedos. This 'bug' appears to be the only case where the wrong item is required.

Can this be corrected to that Common Quantum torpedos create Rare Quantum Torpedos ???

this is the same in MK VIII and MK X....so i don't think, it's a bug....

think of it...you take the quantum out of the mines...very carefully of course and reassemble them into a new torpedo hull do get your quantum torpedo launcher...

;)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Look at all of the other Memory Alpha items. They always take a base item and enhance it to rare. The Quantum torpedos are the ONLY case where there is a change in weapons type.

This needs fixing.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I don't think it's a bug, the concept of a torpedo & mine are the same one you shoot the other you deploy I find it actually unique you can rebuild one thing to something more unique whit similar property's.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    wrote:

Actually, if you look carefully at Romaine's options, medium shield charges make large power cells. It's like they skipped a line in the database or something.