Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited June 2010
    LOL!! Where can I get these cookies? :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    We need marines! Aurora Marine Officer Command, also known as AMOC is a special division of Aurora Fleet for those that wish to excel in neutralizing the enemy as efficiently as possible. Marines never fail. If they die trying to accomplish their goal, then they have succeeded in their primary objective, which is to hold or destroy the enemy at all costs.

Think you can be the best of the best? If so, report to www.aurorafleet.com now! Dismissed!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    <munch,munch> <Mumble> What cookies? :D Oh I think my heart just stopped :eek:
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    HAHA!!!
    You must have accidently gotten one of the metreon cookies I made special for Admiral Ramsey. :p
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    You! Yes you! Get your rear in gear, and report immediately to AMOC headquarters!! There's a battle to be fought, and the only way to survive is to be a lean, mean, fighting machine!! Now double-time it to www.aurorafleet.com !! Move it! Move it!! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Sir, yes sir.

Hey wait wrong Fleet. :D

Have another friendly bump.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Heheh!
    Thanks for the bump Phoenix Lord. Have a cookie on me. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Excuse me mister. Have you seen my cookie? :(
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Excuse me mister. Have you seen my cookie? :(

Woops, sorry. That was yours? :P

Semper Fi Marines!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Hehe.

Allied Fleet Bump. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Here you go...we have plenty of cookies...
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    ooohh! :eek:
    Don't eat the Marine cookies! They have sand in them. (Seems the Marines don't like to do anything without getting a little dirty.) :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Makes them oh so crunchy! De-licious!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Helps keep my teeth nice and shiny. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    We'd promise you sleep deprivation...
    Mental Torment....
    And muscles so sore you'll puke...

But we don't like to sugar coat things...

Aurora Fleet Marines.

Can you handle it? Enlist Today.

www.aurorafleet.com
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    AURORA MARINE OPERATIONS COMMAND

Why are Starfleet Marines considered among the galaxy's premier warriors? Why? What puts the Marine Corps above the rest? Other military services have rigorous training and weapons of equal or greater lethality. So, why do Starfleet Marines stand head and shoulders above the crowd?

The truth lies in the individual Marine. He (or she) did not join the Marines. Roughly 40,000 try each year. Those who survive the crucible of Marine boot camp have been sculpted in mind and body. They have become Marines.

Once he has earned the title and entered the Brotherhood of Marines, a new warrior must draw upon the legacy of his Corps. Therein lies his strength. In return, the strength of the Corps lies in the individual Marine. The character of these warriors is defined by the three constant Corps Values: honor, courage, and commitment.

Honor: Honor requires each Marine to exemplify the ultimate standard in ethical and moral conduct. Honor is many things; honor requires many things. A Marine must never lie, never cheat, never steal, but that is not enough. Much more is required. Each Marine must cling to an uncompromising code of personal integrity, accountable for his actions and holding others accountable for theirs. And, above all, honor mandates that a Marine never sully the reputation of his Corps.

Courage: Simply stated, courage is honor in action -- and more. Courage is moral strength, the will to heed the inner voice of conscience, the will to do what is right regardless of the conduct of others. It is mental discipline, an adherence to a higher standard. Courage means willingness to take a stand for what is right in spite of adverse consequences. This courage, throughout the history of the Corps, has sustained Marines during the chaos, perils, and hardships of combat. And each day, it enables each Marine to look in the mirror -- and smile.

Commitment: Total dedication to Corps and Federation. Gung-ho Marine teamwork. All for one, one for all. By whatever name or cliche, commitment is a combination of (1) selfless determination and (2) a relentless dedication to excellence. Marines never give up, never give in, never willingly accept second best. Excellence is always the goal. And, when their active duty days are over, Marines remain reserve Marines, retired Marines, or Marine veterans. There is no such thing as an ex-Marine or former-Marine. Once a Marine, always a Marine. Commitment never dies.

The three Corps Values: honor, courage, commitment. They make up the bedrock of the character of each individual Marine. They are the foundation of his Corps. These three values, handed down from generation to generation, have made the Marines the Warrior Elite. The Starfleet Marine Corps: the most respected and revered fighting force in the Federation.

Do you think you have what it takes?
    Can you seperate yourself from the crowd?

Prove it: go to www.aurorafleet.com and enlist today.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    And now, a special message from AMOC:
    Listen up maggot!! Why don't you do something with your pitiful excuse for a life?

We need marines! Aurora Marine Operations Command, also known as AMOC is a special division of Aurora Fleet for those that wish to excel in neutralizing the enemy as efficiently as possible. Marines never fail. If they die trying to accomplish their goal, then they have succeeded in their primary objective, which is to hold or destroy the enemy at all costs.

Think you can be the best of the best? If so, report to www.aurorafleet.com now! Dismissed!

This message brought to you by: Tacita's Turret Depot. "Where more guns equals more fun."

:eek: Why are you still here?!?! Get your butt out of here and enlist before I decide to adjust your attention span. Move it! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Allied Fleet Bump.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Now...you've got it all wrong Strom...I have NO turret depot...ALL of my turrets are in constant use...
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Come now Tac.. we know you have a secret stash of turrets in your cargo bay!! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    I guarantee you none of my turrets are off-line...no matter where they are... Care to take a look...?
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Um.. I'll take your word for it.. :p
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Candied bacon? Really? I mean...ehm... It seems a bit...too..."luxurous"...yeah...that's it...for me!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Candied bacon - It's actually quite good. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    There is no such thing as bad bacon!! :D I will have to give that a try!! :p
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    You! Yes you! Get your rear in gear, and report immediately to AMOC headquarters!! There's a battle to be fought, and the only way to survive is to be a lean, mean, fighting machine!! Now double-time it to www.aurorafleet.com !! Move it! Move it!! :D
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    Stop wasting your talents!! Meet your full potential by joining Aurora Marine Operations Command! AMOC is a specialized division of Aurora Fleet that excels in tactial situations.

You can be among the best by simply going to www.aurorafleet.com and enlist today!! :)
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    We'd promise you sleep deprivation...
    Mental Torment....
    And muscles so sore you'll puke...

But we don't like to sugar coat things...

Aurora Fleet Marines.

Can you handle it? Enlist Today.

www.aurorafleet.com