test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Disparity in breast sizes between factions

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in Graphical and Sound Issues
http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/ZerothOfTheLaw/gameclient-20100207-1413554.jpg

vs

http://i491.photobucket.com/albums/rr271/ZerothOfTheLaw/gameclient-20100207-1410435.jpg

Basically, the federation TRIBBLE are far too large for the smallest size. The Klingon TRIBBLE are more accurate. Please fix this issue.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Apparently in the future, human genetic engineering has eliminated A cups. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    wow... seriously? your worried about the "breast size" issue? how about we let the devs/etc. fix everything else and put this at the bottom of the list 1st, no?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Could also be the uniform that affects the look, its not necessarily bigger but has lift...so the fed clothes give lift to her TRIBBLE so they appear perkier, where as the Klingon style they are just sagging with no support... free bird style.

Although I am just making it up... if there was some proof of this, and it was an offical explanation then it would be acceptable...imo.

Also another rationale could be that Klingon warriors are more testerone than estrogen in their chemical make-up...

and if you know a little something about those chemicals... estrogen gives a bigger bust so genetically humans, or female humans would have more estrogen in thier system than Klingon warriors...so the more testosterone dominant would have smaller TRIBBLE... e.g. Klingons. And this fits the lore... although the explanation sounds strange to have it as an offical explanation...

I did the dirty work for STO... do i get a free month? send me an e-mail pls, with the codes :D