test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I have to wait in a queue because your server acts up and disconnects me ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I don't know what the problem is. I have been online 3 hours today and 15 hours yesterday without being booted off or waiting in queue. I haven't had this happen to me since Friday.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Plan on getting disconnected while loading into instances when you get there, too. ;)
    I LOVE your Avatar! LMAO!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    thasaint wrote: »
    duke nukem forever

sorry for being harsh, edited it b4 ur finished ur post :P
    Duke 4 was also scheduled for a Nov 2009 date, was 98% complete when the dev team was let go due to Take 2 refusing to pay for the 360 port that they demanded be made.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You better get rid of the queue thing before I am going to start paying monthly. If not then I am quitting this game !
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hey Hey!!! Got in!

Played for five minutes, then got disconnected and am in line again.

GREAT JOB!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Tuxedo wrote:
    I have to wait in a queue because your server acts up and disconnects me ? If this was on my end, ok fine i wouldn't complain to you, i would take it to my isp but it is YOUR server that is constantly not responding whenever i try to load a map. Something is not right here, don't you think ?

Agreed 100%. This is lame.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Most of the time I can't even get into a queue at all... It's really lame. I just baught this thing ( the delux even) -_-; and I really started to get into it... 1st instance I tried, BOOT! ..... Then I couldn't even get another "queue "disconnected from the account server" every time I try to log in. LET ME PLAY YOUR AWESOME GAME DANG IT! :(
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    waah waah

Not being able to play when you want to sucks, but since the "problem" is that a whole lot of people are playing the game along with me, I'll take a queue over empty servers any day. New servers are on their way and the Headstart Freeloaders who aren't actually going to play will be gone soon, too. Read a book or something in the mean time.
This discussion has been closed.