Install Arc
Options

Cryptic, you're a ****ing failure...

2»

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    This company is still a ****ing failure. Last night, I've played for maybe several hours and 2 times, the server went down. That's a ****ing failure. WoW didn't do this bad when starting out.

As for the other ****ers that says that profanity is a sign of a weak minded person. Here is something for you from a 'weak-minded' person.... **** YOU!!! I'll say whatever I wish to say and my profanity is an indication of how ****ing ****ed off I am at the ****ing lameass cryptic team. They ****ing failed in their job and they should be fired. period. There is no excuse for all these downtimes and I ****ing expect to be compensated for that.

I've already sent my letter of complaint and I will continue to ****ing swear at every one of you because you are ****ing lower than ****ing dirt. Start updating your ****ing resume because your days are numberd, ****tards.

Yes, WoW was this ****ing bad when it launched. If you don't ****ing believe that then you're ****ing looking at World of ****ing Warcraft through rose-tinted ****ing glasses.

****!

You are perfectly ****ing entitled to your ****ing opinion but know that ****ing swearing like a ****ing sailor on ****ing leave will earn you little to no ****ing respect amongst your ****ing peers. Sure, you may ****ing think that using profanity makes you the ****ing **** but in reality all it ****ing does is make you sound like a ****ing juvenile. But I understand why you ****ing swear like a ****ing hot-headed landlord.

Because it ****ing pumps you up. ****ing swearing will make you ****ing intense! ****ING INTENSE! IT WILL MAKE YOU TYPE YOUR ****ING KEYS WITH ****ING INTENSITY AND ****ING RAGE!

RED ****ING MEAT!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ****ing read my ****ing signature before you ****ing run your ****ing mouth on ****ing **** you don't ****ing understand.

****ing ****er. ;)

Quoting yourself is cool.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Bigwig wrote: »
    Quoting yourself is cool.

Well one gets tired of repeating himself...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    This is all you people talk about huh. I logged on the other day despite the server's apparently being down. I don't even have time to play, because I'm swamped with work to deliver games.
    It's not easy making a game, especially with whiners who apparently aren't satisfied until they have some quantum computer simulated reality indistinguishable from regular reality.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yes, WoW was this ****ing bad when it launched. If you don't ****ing believe that then you're ****ing looking at World of ****ing Warcraft through rose-tinted ****ing glasses.

****!

You are perfectly ****ing entitled to your ****ing opinion but know that ****ing swearing like a ****ing sailor on ****ing leave will earn you little to no ****ing respect amongst your ****ing peers. Sure, you may ****ing think that using profanity makes you the ****ing **** but in reality all it ****ing does is make you sound like a ****ing juvenile. But I understand why you ****ing swear like a ****ing hot-headed landlord.

Because it ****ing pumps you up. ****ing swearing will make you ****ing intense! ****ING INTENSE! IT WILL MAKE YOU TYPE YOUR ****ING KEYS WITH ****ING INTENSITY AND ****ING RAGE!

RED ****ING MEAT!

Good!!! I don't ****ing care about my credibility!! Although I'm getting a ****ing load of laugh from all those asterisk. It's ****ing hilarious but Cryptic is not ****ing hilarious but still a ****ing failure. Cryptic ****ing fail hardcore.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    So yesterday at about7 pm est. Icome home and log in. Oh well its full there is a que.I was 26out of 26 then I decide you know let me try again. So I canceled out of the que and. Tried to log right back in and what do u know I am no 560 out of 560. Hmm let me try again .3rd try I am 1043 oiut of 1043. I try it a 4th time and boom I am in the game.
    Short story even shorter....TRIBBLE the que just keep retrying cause it seems the que is definately screewed and does not work right.
    I know I will not be waitin in the ques any more I will just keep retrying till I get in
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yes we all invested our hard earned money into this, but who among us has ever created and maintained an MMO?

We have a right to complain, to point out issues, but getting hot headed 2 days after public release is a little much... just be glad its Cryptic, a company with alot of MMO experience, and not a smaller company without the funds to make improvements.
This discussion has been closed.