test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cryptic, you're a ****ing failure...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
You have access to statistic to see how many people has pre-ordered the game and you should have set up the capacity to handle that crowd. Insteead you ****ing fail in this and this is a ****ing disappointment. If I was the CEO of this Altari and I see how Cryptic handled this, I'll ****ing fire everyone of you and hire a new team that has more comptency than you do...

****ing lame and no ****ing excuse for not being able to handle the crowd when you have the statistics. Goddamn, I wonder how much money you have lost becuase you ****ing dropped the ****ing ball on this one. ****ers.

Now I have to wait in your ****ing lame-o queue because your lame server decided to kick me out and put me in that queue. ****ing failures and miserable excuses of developers. I'm writing a formal letter of complaint to Altari about your hanlding of this.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    In before the fanbois. :)
    edited February 2010
    You have access to statistic to see how many people has pre-ordered the game and you should have set up the capacity to handle that crowd. Insteead you ****ing fail in this and this is a ****ing disappointment. If I was the CEO of this Altari and I see how Cryptic handled this, I'll ****ing fire everyone of you and hire a new team that has more comptency than you do...

****ing lame and no ****ing excuse for not being able to handle the crowd when you have the statistics. Goddamn, I wonder how much money you have lost becuase you ****ing dropped the ****ing ball on this one. ****ers.

Now I have to wait in your ****ing lame-o queue because your lame server decided to kick me out and put me in that queue. ****ing failures and miserable excuses of developers. I'm writing a formal letter of complaint to Altari about your hanlding of this.

their response to you should be to go **** yourself.
    edited February 2010
    How about those cubs?
    edited February 2010
    ****ing read my ****ing signature before you ****ing run your ****ing mouth on ****ing **** you don't ****ing understand.

****ing ****er. ;)
    edited February 2010
    asterixess r perty
    edited February 2010
    ******** **** *** ** ******** ******* ******* *** ******** *** ******** ** ** ******** ******* ******* ******* ******* ** ** *** ****** ** **.
    edited February 2010
    ******** **** *** ** ******** ******* ******* *** ******** *** ******** ** ** ******** ******* ******* ******* ******* ** ** *** ****** ** **.

that's looks like morse.

but still dirty language... :eek:

:p
    edited February 2010
    Why isn't God damn (Goddamn) a swear word?

Isn't that a fail amongst itself?
    edited February 2010

/sign for sure :D
    edited February 2010
    Op, you know theres an easy way to bypass that queue right?
    edited February 2010
    ****ing read my ****ing signature before you ****ing run your ****ing mouth on ****ing **** you don't ****ing understand.

****ing ****er. ;)

all that time and effort to run a game on an atari 2600 server.
    edited February 2010
    jaywrong wrote: »
    their response to you should be to go **** yourself.

I disagree. I do however, agree with the OP and think you should go **** yourself.
    edited February 2010
    "We're sorry, but the game servers are currently full"

"game servers are currently full"

"servers are currently full"

"servers"

serverS

SERVERS.

Now let me get this straight, is it one server or multiple servers?
    edited February 2010
    Benitomus wrote:
    Why isn't God damn (Goddamn) a swear word?

Isn't that a fail amongst itself?

You can say TRIBBLE too. But not *******. You can say TRIBBLE hole, but only if you spread it apart. :eek:
    edited February 2010
    You can say TRIBBLE too. But not *******. You can say TRIBBLE hole, but only if you spread it apart. :eek:

You mean spread your ******* apart like were doing for Cryptic by paying them to wait in line?
    edited February 2010
    You mean spread your ******* apart like were doing for Cryptic by paying them to wait in line?

That's naughty.
    edited February 2010

WAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOMMY IW ANNA PLAY STAR TREK NOW....WAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MOMMY IT SAYS I HAVE TO WAIT MY TURN....WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH MOMMMMMMMMMM MORE CHEESY PUFFS!!!!
    edited February 2010
    skexis wrote: »
    "We're sorry, but the game servers are currently full"

"game servers are currently full"

"servers are currently full"

"servers"

serverS

SERVERS.

Now let me get this straight, is it one server or multiple servers?

you didnt honestly belive ithis all runs on a single server?!?!

just to clarify... if we speak about a server its actually a cluster of interconnected servers, each getting a share of the load (i.e. some instances)
    edited February 2010
    I'm writing a formal letter of complaint to Altari about your hanlding of this.

Only part of your post that makes sense, and is articulated well enough to read. And i bet my behind that you never do that, you are just one of these poeple that get worked up over nothing and are all mouth and no action.... Crawk back under your stone mate.....
    edited February 2010
    Rofl at the guy who posted in all stars. The OP's got a point though. This **** is ridiculous. I've been queued for over an hour, and the damn number barely moves. I queued AFTER my friend did, and he's still like 400-500 places behind me, which means this queue isn't even ****ing working properly and letting people in on some bizarre, non-first-come-first-serve basis.

When we get in, we'll probably get DC'ed and be forced to do it again too. That's the best part.

It's like they don't want a playerbase after the first free month runs out. Lol.

It's getting to that point where people are gonna' scour the net for something remotely more entertaining and reliable to play rather than this. The sad part is that it probably isn't hard to find.
    edited February 2010
    Profanity (or attempted profanity) is the last resort of the feebleminded.
    edited February 2010
    Onyx_PghPA wrote: »
    Profanity (or attempted profanity) is the last resort of the feebleminded.

Profanity has been statisticly proven to be the ultimate motivator. Profanity is so good at getting people what they want, instead of say, constructive criticism, that Profanity is used in every form of Technological and Diplomatic resolution system.

In the end, one must concede that profanity is as effective as hitting someone with a sledge hammer then asking them to make you a sandwich.
    edited February 2010
    Don't worry guys it's beta.
    edited February 2010
    tedgp123 wrote: »
    Op, you know theres an easy way to bypass that queue right?

Obvious hacker is obvious... :cool:
    edited February 2010
    You assume that Marketing talked to the Network Planning team.

Personally, I think the marketing department is either very green, very foolish, or lazy. Not sure which but there is enough evidence to indicate that the marketing team at Cryptic Studios is not performing to expectations. This could be why there aren't enough servers at launch: The marketing people get the information. If they didn't get any information or didn't pass on accurate data, then there wouldn't be anything the network guys could do.
    edited February 2010
    It's just Beta. :P

Stop flaming on the forums. If you are unhappy, try to get your money back and go play Mass Effect 2.......actually, you should really do that, ME2 is ****ing great!

When does BIOWARE's SW MMO come out?
    edited February 2010
    CrazyGnome wrote: »
    It's just Beta. :P

Stop flaming on the forums. If you are unhappy, try to get your money back and go play Mass Effect 2.......actually, you should really do that, ME2 is ****ing great!

When does BIOWARE's SW MMO come out?

You're going to be so disappointed when that releases next year. trust me.
    edited February 2010
    tedgp123 wrote: »
    You're going to be so disappointed when that releases next year. trust me.

Why would we trust you, its not even in beta yet?
    edited February 2010
    If I was the CEO of this Altari and I see how Cryptic handled this, I'll ****ing fire everyone of you and hire a new team that has more comptency than you do...

LMFAO

/10char
    edited February 2010
    This company is still a ****ing failure. Last night, I've played for maybe several hours and 2 times, the server went down. That's a ****ing failure. WoW didn't do this bad when starting out.

As for the other ****ers that says that profanity is a sign of a weak minded person. Here is something for you from a 'weak-minded' person.... **** YOU!!! I'll say whatever I wish to say and my profanity is an indication of how ****ing ****ed off I am at the ****ing lameass cryptic team. They ****ing failed in their job and they should be fired. period. There is no excuse for all these downtimes and I ****ing expect to be compensated for that.

I've already sent my letter of complaint and I will continue to ****ing swear at every one of you because you are ****ing lower than ****ing dirt. Start updating your ****ing resume because your days are numberd, ****tards.
This discussion has been closed.