What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Give The Tos Connie Her Blue Phasers

2»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Soltark wrote: »
    There was an exploit where you could change your weapons by typing /powerhue 0 into the chat box but cryptic have taken that away because people couldn't tell what was being fired at them (I think didn't know how to do the command so they started whinging) The same people would complain about the connie if that happened. You won't have the ship long anyway.

That seems like a good bonus to the ability, disguise type of fire! Ha ha!
    edited February 2010
    Please Keep on topic and show your support for giving the TOS Connie her blue phasers when attaching the higher Mark Phaser weapons in her weapon slots thank you everyone who has supported this thread so far Lets keep this thread going so we can get The Pre-order Connie her blue phasers :)
    edited February 2010
    The ones that come with the ship DO have blue phasers... or mine do lol
    edited February 2010
    yes the default ones are blue but thats only good till MkIII when you have to switch out the default phasers to keep up in a fight once you switch the default phasers out your phasers fire orange this thread is to change the Preorder connie so any phaser weapon you fit will fire blue. :)
    edited February 2010
    The blues also have a nice Crit bonus nobody is mentioning which helps with a tad lower DPS... I used mine all the way to LTC with no problem whatsoever.
    edited February 2010
    Tatsukaza wrote: »
    yes the default ones are blue but thats only good till MkIII when you have to switch out the default phasers to keep up in a fight once you switch the default phasers out your phasers fire orange this thread is to change the Preorder connie so any phaser weapon you fit will fire blue. :)

ah muy bad, read the title and repied lol
    edited February 2010
    Honestly, I think the blue phasers scale with you. because right now, they are the exact same DPS at Mk IV phasers. I'll check again when I'm higher.
    edited February 2010
    Tatsukaza wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    I'm starting this thread to ask Cryptic to change the TOS Connie. I want the TOS Connie to be able to keep her blue phaser colors when we put better phasers on her.The gamestop pre-order said a TOS Connie that fired blue phasers. The Pre-order did not say a Connie and blue phasers so If you are like me and want your Connie to Keep Her blue Phasers instead of them being orange like every other ship's phaser weapons please show your support in this thread.

As alway's Live Long and Prosper :)

I agree. I accidentally sold the phasers and put in better weapons on my first Connie because I didn't know the blue phasers were from the weapons lol
    edited February 2010
    Maraculus wrote: »
    Honestly, I think the blue phasers scale with you. because right now, they are the exact same DPS at Mk IV phasers. I'll check again when I'm higher.

They do scale. Someone I know was using the TOS Constitution in Commander-level missions. She said it was really, really hard but the weapons had scaled enough to be useful.

I believe the hull scales as well. My lowbie with her Con has 12000 hull, while my almost-LtCmdr has almost 13000 hull.
    edited February 2010
    theroguex wrote: »
    They do scale. Someone I know was using the TOS Constitution in Commander-level missions. She said it was really, really hard but the weapons had scaled enough to be useful.

I believe the hull scales as well. My lowbie with her Con has 12000 hull, while my almost-LtCmdr has almost 13000 hull.

The phasers, at least, scale well enough to be used at all levels. At 42, my blue phasers do about about 5dps less than my MkX plasmas (phaser and plasma skills maxed). Thus, you're not hurting yourself at all if you decide to keep using them throughout your career.
    edited February 2010
    Now I am beginning to wish I got the gamestop pre-order instead of the Amazon Borg BO. I mean who really see's the borg anyways? She only goes with you into your instanced away missions and offers nothing really special.

I am kinda hoping that Cryptic will eventually put all pre-order bonuses in the C-Store.
This discussion has been closed.