test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

I bought the deluxe edition, but the "nx" registry dont work?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
I got the NX from buying the deluxe edition, and I used the slide down to put it on my ship, but it's not there? Anyone else haveing this problem? Also I cant see it above anyone elses ship either.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    To the best of my knowledge I think you need to go to star dock and talk with the npc who changes config of ships. I'm not sure though, I haven't tried to change mine yet.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ratlaw wrote: »
    Also I cant see it above anyone elses ship either.
    it's not a title. the only thing it does is change the ncc on the registry number to nx. the registry number is only a texture on your ship, visible when you zoom in really close.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    it's not a title. the only thing it does is change the ncc on the registry number to nx. the registry number is only a texture on your ship, visible when you zoom in really close.

I activated NX, but the NCC still shows on my ship :/
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thaldan wrote:
    I activated NX, but the NCC still shows on my ship :/

Hmmm. Maybe I should try to use mine to make sure MINE isn't broken too! lol. I have too much stuff to check up on!
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    this is happening to a friend of mine also. It has to be glitched as the hull does shoe NX but the actual registry in the character tab and when ppl ID you still shows as USS. Fix please.
  • Options
    edited June 2010
    this is happening to a friend of mine also. It has to be glitched as the hull does shoe NX but the actual registry in the character tab and when ppl ID you still shows as USS. Fix please.

Not broken. Whether your registry is NCC or NX, your ship name will always be "U.S.S. Shipname."

The only real issues would be for those who are unable to select "NX" in the drop-down box on the ship rename screen, or who aren't seeing the NX attached to the hull registry number.