test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

NXX bonus?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Created my Joined Trill last night (huzzah for leveling again).... and noticed my ship did not have the NXX designation that was supposed to come with my DDE preorder from atari.

I activated all bonuses in the C-store...after I finished the tutorial...so maybe thats why? Will I see it on my next ship?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    To activate the NX designation, you need to rename your ship. To do this, press U, select the status tab, and select your ship, along the bottom should be a button labeled "rename." You will see your ship's current name and your ship's registry number. In front of the registry number is a drop down box that says "NCC", click on it, and you can select "NX".
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    you need to set it in the ship rename menu, there should be a drop down menu by the registry number where you can pick either NCC or NX
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I did this, and my first time zoning my ship (graphically on the hull) no longer says NX, but NCC. If I look at the information for my ship it shows NX, and it wants to charge me 1500 to change to NCC so I can try changing it back for another 1500.

I also noticed however that same time I zoned, I lost my red matter capacitor and pre order turret... The game still thinks I have it so I can't reclaim it from the c-store... I've tried right clicking all the slots and placing things into each slot to try and find hidden items.

I've also entered a bug ticket, but much like all my tickets and GM requests between retail and live - no response.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks all..... I will take a look at that.

Or as Trent would say (a million times) "Thats good to know"

(for us freelancer fans)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I have a similar problem, I preordered the digital deluxe version from Steam but I dont have any of the items or the NX prefix... was I meant too put in a code, It seemed like it did it automaticly when I created the Cryptic account for it. :confused:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I got my Digital Deluxe Download from Atari.com and, as far as I can see, I have most of the pre-order goodies except for the one I wanted the most... the "NX" prefix!! :mad: I've done what has been said, but for me the dropdown to select "NCC" or "NX" isn't there!

HALP!

PS: I will be submitting a ticket for this.