test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

BUGGED missions

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
We understand that the game may still need some polishing here and there, but it is really annoying when you go like 90% through a mission and you realise at the end that it is actually bugged and you can never end it. Since this thread is going to go to the bottom of the list in no time, it would be nicer if the GMs would make a Sticky thread where either themselves or the players can report missions which are still bugged.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    OK. I'll start with a list of those I tried to do, but cannot complete due to some sort of bugs.

Breaking the Planet (placing explosive doesn't show)
    Salvaged Relationships in the neutral zone (can't win a war zone)
    Divide et Impera/Vaporware (admiral shows still friendly)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I experienced the Vaporware bug too; I tried it again, and kept the Admiral healed to full the entire time, and she didn't bug out.

Also, you can add "Minefield" to that list. I got to what would seem to be the last part, which was "Tag 3 crates for transport;" the third one lit up, but was not scannable :(
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    You can also add "Heading Out" to the list.

Upon entering the Sierra system, it's impossible to beam down to Starbase 114 without changing instances, and once there it's impossible to complete the mission as it doesn't recognize that the user ever speaks to Damar Kahn (regardless of changing instances).

He tells me to speak to the Admiral, and the Admiral asks why I haven't spoken to Damar yet.

Edit: Seems to be working now. Finally got the mission to complete.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I experienced the Vaporware bug too; I tried it again, and kept the Admiral healed to full the entire time, and she didn't bug out.

Also, you can add "Minefield" to that list. I got to what would seem to be the last part, which was "Tag 3 crates for transport;" the third one lit up, but was not scannable :(

I just encountered the minefield bug. Extremely frustrating :(
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I just encountered the minefield bug. Extremely frustrating :(

Me too. Exact same issue - final crate is not selectable. DO NOT DO MINEFIELD until it's fixed. It's a waste of about 40 minutes. grrr.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    K-Lear wrote:
    OK. I'll start with a list of those I tried to do, but cannot complete due to some sort of bugs.

Breaking the Planet (placing explosive doesn't show)
    Salvaged Relationships in the neutral zone (can't win a war zone)
    Divide et Impera/Vaporware (admiral shows still friendly)

All these are bugged for me also, plus:

Patrol the Vulcan Sector (I can't enter Bhea).

It is really frustrating, missions should be working for release. 'Salvaged Relationships' has been bugged for weeks, and I've just encountered the bug in 'Divide et Impera' where the admiral is not to be found. I re-entered to try fix it, and it reset everything!

Getting really tired of this now. Especially with no auto-fire on ground missions - it takes ages to complete.

:mad: