test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stuck while warping to Alpha Centauri for TWO DAYS now

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports

I know there are server issues, and slow load times...but I can't even get the Alpha Centauri sector (where my toon warped to yesterday) to load at all.

It looks like it gets about 80% loaded, then stops. I've logged off and on, trying to connect to my character...waiting up to 30 minutes for the page to load, etc. and nothing.

I know others are "lost in space" right now too...but it's frustrating to not be able to play.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Aranck wrote:

I know there are server issues, and slow load times...but I can't even get the Alpha Centauri sector (where my toon warped to yesterday) to load at all.

It looks like it gets about 80% loaded, then stops. I've logged off and on, trying to connect to my character...waiting up to 30 minutes for the page to load, etc. and nothing.

I know others are "lost in space" right now too...but it's frustrating to not be able to play.

This happened to me too, going to the Alpha Centauri sector. I just kept exiting the game and going back on and eventually it worked. When it gets to about 80%, wait for like a min then exit and retry. Hasn't happened since though.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Alpha Centauri is a no go for me as well. There are a lot of slow load times, but this one will not finish.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well, I got out of Alpha Centauri, now am stuck at Starbase 24 that won't load.

They need to STOP advertising this on TV until they get these servers working properly. The LAST thing this needs is more traffice IMHO.

Oh well- the game is cool so far at least when it's working.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Same here in "Solsystem" and "Space, the final frontier"

Many people the same problem in several Loadscreens...