test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A bunch of problems I've found...

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Many of these will already be posted but I guess I'll post them again.

The disruptor beam arrays for Klingons, which you can buy at the home world from the vendors where all the ship stuff is, has the MKIII and MKIV versions labeled as Commander rank instead of Lt Commander rank which it should be. I purchased the MK IV versions and used them on my BoP and they worked fine.

Not sure about this one but Evasive Maneuvers sometimes will give me a massive speed boost (faster then full impulse) and sometimes a much smaller speed boost and sometimes seemingly no speed boost at all.

In ground PvP, building of turrets through shields. It is a standard thing to build one through the shields on the abandoned ship.

When receiving Bridge Officers as rewards, Klingons only get a single Engineer every time.

Now issues with lag... I'm playing from Australia but on a 10Mb connection that is completely stable and get decent pings to everywhere in the southern hemisphere and 300-350 all the way to Europe which would be furthest away from my location. I pick up a hell of a lot of rubber banding all the time, skills don't go off unless I spam the key or click the icon for it several times. This isn't due to it been delayed, but it just doesn't even pick up I've clicked it. I can click it once and wait, wait and wait without anything happening.

Last night it got really bad in one game though, as soon as I saw any ships my ship would be flung forward and backward from where I am non-stop very quickly, and I'm talking about 10-15 ship lengths atleast, making it impossible to move or attack or even do anything, but if I get far enough away I can fly around like normal. My net isn't capped and wasn't slowed at all.

One bug that annoys the hell out of me is the one that if you basically do anything near an instance entrance (anything that leaves a bar up asking if you want to enter it) it will put you into it. I hit escape, end up in it, I click in and out of my skills/character window and end up in it, I go through my inventory and end up in it, I type a message and end up in it, it is extremely annoy and stupid, please fix it to require us hitting "F" or click on the button like it should.

When I queue for a game in PvP, I end up in various queues, not sure if that is intended.