test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Atari deluxe pre-order - no borg or uniforms

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Got the pre-order deluxe edition from Atari. Activated the game and began playing. But have recieved no codes or info on how to claim the liberated borg or the retro uniforms.

Anyone else get this?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    My husband and I also preorderd from Atari, long since activated keys, also got lifetime sub. And have not recieved any of my extras, I am really dissapointed and do hope they get it figured out, or at least let me know something!!!!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    This is really vexing to say the least. I had to hunt for my Atari key for the deluxe download. No email. I doubt they will be any other emails with a items code in it....
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    They emailed out another round of keys, not the "pre-order" keys you received previously, but the "retail" keys they're sending out today. I've received mine. To access the stuff you're looking for, you need the "retail" key and to add it to your account.

Unfortunately, the ability to add it to your account does not exist. The front page "Redeem your key!" link on the right is a dead-end. It resolved to a page a few minutes ago but didn't actually work. Then the registration / subscription server crashed, and now it's not functional at all, the page is gone entirely.

So... win.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Pathogenic wrote:
    They emailed out another round of keys, not the "pre-order" keys you received previously, but the "retail" keys they're sending out today. I've received mine. To access the stuff you're looking for, you need the "retail" key and to add it to your account.

Unfortunately, the ability to add it to your account does not exist. The front page "Redeem your key!" link on the right is a dead-end. It resolved to a page a few minutes ago but didn't actually work. Then the registration / subscription server crashed, and now it's not functional at all, the page is gone entirely.

So... win.

Unfortunately, even if you DO manage to add the key (like me), the bonuses are still not in the game:)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    same thing hapend to me