test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Miniskirts!

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I just got my digital deluxe edition key, entered it, logged in to make the joined trill, and there is no minkskirt option when making my character. Pretty sure we were promised this.

Another bug - I am with Gamestop, supposed to get an TOS connie starship, instead I have cromodynamic armor. (#580807) I am already passed this, but I still want my connie!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    brent217 wrote: »
    I have cromodynamic armor. (#580807) I am already passed this, but I still want my connie!

Wow, that's supposed to be steam's exclusive offer !

And what about the joined trill, do you start as lt6 ?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    bad-zack wrote: »
    Wow, that's supposed to be steam's exclusive offer !

And what about the joined trill, do you start as lt6 ?

Dunno, never finished making the character, prolly not though, but the joined trill trait gives you +6.7 starship operations, AND you can take Astrophysicyst for another +10, for a total of +16.6 before you even start playing.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Dunno, never finished making the character, prolly not though, but the joined trill trait gives you +6.7 starship operations, AND you can take Astrophysicyst for another +10, for a total of +16.6 before you even start playing.

Nice !

Any trick or tip to boost you joind trill ? I have so many energetic credit right now, don't want it to go into the void :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Guys guys guys, calm down, if I recall correctly, the miniskirts are part of the Original Series uniform that you get as a Steam bonus. These bonus items are not enabled till you enter your retail key at launch, and that is 10 or so hours away. Be patient, the miniskirts will come... And personally, I can't wait :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I already received my key from gamestop. I also had the chromodynamic armor and not the constitution class ship.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    ooka-booka wrote: »
    I already received my key from gamestop. I also had the chromodynamic armor and not the constitution class ship.

Yep no Connie for me either. I went all the way to spacedock just in case it was in the "customize ship" thing and it wasn't. I also checked the "select ship" screen and it wasn't there either. I hope this patch fixes the codes.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I didn't even find the option to create a joined Trill though activated my key..
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I just got my digital deluxe edition key, entered it, logged in to make the joined trill, and there is no minkskirt option when making my character. Pretty sure we were promised this.

Another bug - I am with Gamestop, supposed to get an TOS connie starship, instead I have cromodynamic armor. (#580807) I am already passed this, but I still want my connie!

According to the bonus item FAQ, new items will become available in the C store in the second tab, and have to be claimed before they can be used. Tried this?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    OK... launch has happened... still no joined trill and no TOS miniskirt! :mad:
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    MorganUK wrote: »
    According to the bonus item FAQ, new items will become available in the C store in the second tab, and have to be claimed before they can be used. Tried this?

Not the case... missing mine too..
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Has anyone filled out a formal bug report about the lack of skirts for the female tos uniforms?

Cause that is personally half their appeal lol.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    1. I also do not have any Miniskirts - and they made me to purchase just this Preorder Edition... :(

2. And it is not really nice to start a new Character to get the extra Trill boni.

3. And I have to pay very much to change my ship from NCC- to NX- prefix.

All this is very disappointing at the moment...
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Confirmed... have TOS options now but the iconic miniskirt they promised is missing. :confused: