test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Line in the Sand - Permanent and Ticket Fail

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
So, I've got Line in the Sand as a permanent mission - cannot be removed.

This is the tutorial mission, so no agent, so way of dropping and no way to re-get the mission

I submitted a ticket on day one.

I got this back:
Sometimes this type of issue is best resolved by dropping the associated mission and getting it again from the contact. To drop a mission you need to: 1) Leave the map that you are currently on & return to sector space. 2) Open your Episodes window (default "J") 3) Highlight the mission you wish to drop 4) Click the "drop" button located on the lower right hand corner of the window 5) Return to the contact that originally gave you the mission to get the mission again. Thank you for playing Star Trek Online.

I'm sorry, GM's. I will take downtime. I will take crashes. I will take bugs. I will not take you not actually looking into the issue and trying to get me to do something impossible before simply closing the ticket.

Yay for reopening the ticket as soon as I get back into the game, huh.

GM's, please, actually look into what the tickets say. I know you get a lot of them, but when the ticket actually says "Un-removable mission", don't tell me "Well, just remove it". You didn't even read it, did you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I am yet to be convinced there are actual GM's either in or out of game