test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bomari bug

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
The mission is the one where you have to destroy the transport disrupters then beam down to the listening post

Well im stuck in it, it keeps saying map crashed or closed straight after i try to beam down, then takes me to the login page when i log back in it takes me back to bomari system, if i try to depart the system it says map closed or crashed lol im in a time loop ffs
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Landy24 wrote: »
    The mission is the one where you have to destroy the transport disrupters then beam down to the listening post

Well im stuck in it, it keeps saying map crashed or closed straight after i try to beam down, then takes me to the login page when i log back in it takes me back to bomari system, if i try to depart the system it says map closed or crashed lol im in a time loop ffs

I'm having the same issue.
    I completed the mission twice and got the the point where you beam down to the listening post. When I beamed down I got the loading screen, then booted to the login screen.

I think the mission is "Stop the Signal"
  • Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Well, I was able to complete the mission. I wonder if it had something to do with the server issues goingon at that time?

I had left the sector for a while and when I returned to the system, I was given the option to enter the system or continue the mission.

I went right down to the base and finished.

Good luck