test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where are my equiped ships devices showing? Bug?

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Repost from feedback forum as I was getting no answers:

During Beta I had no problems with this. But since headstart started I noticed I cant see any of my ships devices (shield batteries, aux batts, weapons batts) in any of the menus while flying in space. I tried looking thru all 10 of the "tabs" or "pages" and they are not there. But I do have them equiped in my "U" Ship inventory.

thanks in advance for any replies.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Damn..nobody is experiencing this?? Or is it just me? Or is it no one cares?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I never had this problem. If I accidentally removed a device from my tray, I would just put it right back by dragging it from my ship Status window.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Not sure i dont have that prob
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Humm...sounds like a bug unique to me. Great. I have tried moving my shield batts from both ship device slots. NADA.

But again I didnt have this problem in Open Beta......

How does one submit a trouble/bug ticket with Cryptic.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Click the ? button next to your minimap. Then click Report A Bug. If it is an urgent problem that is preventing you from playing the game and you require GM assistance, click Request GM Help instead.

And by all means, report any and all bugs you encounter. Be as detailed as possible about what you were doing at the time you encountered it, what steps you took to try to resolve it, and what exactly it is affecting. Have the bug visible onscreen if possible, since a screenshot is taken upon bug ticket creation.

Doing this thoroughly helps make the game a better place for everyone. :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    MrWinkie wrote: »
    Humm...sounds like a bug unique to me. Great. I have tried moving my shield batts from both ship device slots. NADA.

But again I didnt have this problem in Open Beta......

How does one submit a trouble/bug ticket with Cryptic.

Typing /bug will also bring up the menu for reporting bugs and calling for GM assistance.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks guys.... you are a fine example of the GOOD population in the forum! I will be starting my new Join trill tonight..so I will be curious as to if the problem goes away (ugghh..have to start over...with all the WHERE IS SULU quesitons again...)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Very strange....started my Joined Trill (worth the wait) loaded in some shield batteries and VIOLA...there they were in my slots where they should be.

Just a bug with my first character I guess......
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I encountered this bug when I switched my primary ship to my CE Constitution.

My workaround is this:
    -unequip the devices to Inventory
    -re-equip them to ship
    -move them within your tray as needed (right-click + drag)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    didnt think about the right click and drag..... good idea.

I think Cryptic needs to come up with a special title for you Matt... Admiral of Wor-Arounds :)

thanks again.... will post this on my fleets site so if anyone else has this issue....