test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bugged Critical Mission - Empire Defense Against Federation Encroachment

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I cannot complete this mission. I have not raised in rank so the mission is still valid. I did 2/3 parts of it, but the final part will not complete not matter how many times I destroy 10 squadrons and clear a zone.

I have dropped the mission entirely, waited 12 hours, looked on the forums for a solution, nothing. I cannot get a single step to complete now that I have dropped and retook the mission.

Taking the mission outside the Kahless expanse (in the Kahless expanse deep space mission too) prompts to "Go to Kahless Expanse". Going to Kahless Expanse (as in warping out of the deep space mission that IS IN KAHLESS EXPANSE) prompts to defeat Federation squadrons - 0/3. Scanning a signal and engaging Federation ships prompts back to GO TO KAHLESS EXPANSE. It's and endless ****** loop.

Now this is a critical mission for the content deprived second rate citizens that are Klingons. It is the ONLY PVE mission we have and THE ONLY WAY TO GET EXPLORATION BADGES TO PURCHASE GROUND KITS AS THE PVP VENDORS HAVE BEEN BUGGED SINCE BETA. Can you please try and fix this along with the myriad other bugs you've had since OB?

Thank you.

Nakr.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    I have this problem as well... Completed 2/3 and it will not finish the last clearing at all.

It was working fine on Saturday 1/30 as I completed it 3 times, but after one of the downtimes on Saturday (:(), it stopped working.

Edit: Also submitted a bug in game.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    There are a few people that have issues with mission completion and not getting rewards. Dialogue advances, timer resets, but no awards, no skill points, no merits, no boff points. The issue is its effecting very few people and it seems to occur in different missions right now. Personally my commander can't advance DSE's or Expos but my klingon doesn't have the same issue.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Well I dropped the quest today and got it again from the NPC, teamed with 3 other ppl and did the quest chain again and was finally able to get 3/3 completed!

I picked up the mission again and just completed it a 2nd time.