test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Federation Fleet

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Mavrik1ace wrote: »
    Oh, the new series is off to an awesome start. I love the new content.

Agreed, about to log on and do it solo then prob do it grouped again then again then again....Well I think you get the drift :D
    edited February 2012
    Oh ya, by the end of the week it will be old news. But hey, then we get another.
    edited February 2012
    Oh ya, by the end of the week it will be old news. But hey, then we get another.
    More then likely but then the next episode comes out Saturday thats better lol
    edited February 2012
    So... I'm back after almost a year in the borg sector (waking up in there was kinda scary)... yay!

Shame the game has gone FTP, but meh, fine for me with little money.

Hope to see you all online again soon (after I figure out the new controls and remember what the skills I have do)....

I currently have mostly mark 7 and 8 kit on my ship and self, and it's all "very" or "ultra" rare and far exceeds the stuff you can buy.. so sticking with that stuff (I went on one of the new STF borg ground missions and was killing them in 2 shots with a rifle with like 600dps....
    edited February 2012
    heh welcome back Trillac. But it is good it went f2p major rise in playerbase. plus alot of us who could not afford our accounts are back
    edited February 2012
    Yep. That's good, since I currently dont have a job (sad face)...
    What I meant by annoying is that stuff (like ships and good kit) that once would cost you energy credits, now costs cryptic points, which you invariably have to buy for real money.
    That, and those of us that got lifetime membership have no real advantage over gold paid membership (such as 1 extra char slot and unlimited chat? whoop dee doo).
    edited February 2012
    Welcome back triliaac, good to see some of the older faces returning. See you ingame :)
    edited February 2012
    Nice to see ya back trilaac
    edited February 2012
    Lots of fun today. Catch ya all on next days off.
    edited February 2012
    Lots of fun today. Catch ya all on next days off.

Yea loads of fun, maybe next time tho i will take some anti borg nukes.
    edited February 2012
    Back to Page 1 with you. :D
    edited February 2012
    Back to Page 1 with you. :D

Much appreciated PL, Hows VKF doing?
    edited February 2012
    Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
    Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
    www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
    for more info and Application.
    edited February 2012
    back to the top we go. I hope everyone is having a great day
    edited February 2012
    Time for a 'top up', see you all ingame at weekend :)
    edited February 2012
    I may be a little scarce this weekend. Ive got a lot going on. But ill jump in if i get a break from rl.
    edited February 2012
    Greetings from the VKF.
    edited February 2012
    Greetings from the Federation Fleet... Owait!
    edited February 2012
    Hope you all had a Great Day....

Im getting ready for my busy weekend. Oh yippy skippy
    edited February 2012
    Just to add to what Mavrik said a couple posts up. I am a new member to this Fleet and everyone has been super helpful and accommodating. If you're looking for a Fleet, this is an excellent one to join if not the best. Ask whatever questions you have, they will be answered. If you need help with a mission, some one will team up with you and help you out. I've had a great experience so far and I highly recommend this fleet to anyone. It's very friendly, and we're a great fit for anyone; whether you're 35 or 10, male or female, human or some unknown alien life form, you'll fit in here and be welcomed with open arms.
    edited February 2012
    hanix1986 wrote:
    Just to add to what Mavrik said a couple posts up. I am a new member to this Fleet and everyone has been super helpful and accommodating. If you're looking for a Fleet, this is an excellent one to join if not the best. Ask whatever questions you have, they will be answered. If you need help with a mission, some one will team up with you and help you out. I've had a great experience so far and I highly recommend this fleet to anyone. It's very friendly, and we're a great fit for anyone; whether you're 35 or 10, male or female, human or some unknown alien life form, you'll fit in here and be welcomed with open arms.

Nicely said, I have been a member of this fleet since the game started and it's an awesome place, everyones great and friendly and you always get the help you need plus we are recruiting so if your looking for a guild thats fun, fair and friendly then pop on down to Federation Fleet...

http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com
    edited February 2012
    Mikey_Boy wrote: »
    Nicely said, I have been a member of this fleet since the game started and it's an awesome place, everyones great and friendly and you always get the help you need plus we are recruiting so if your looking for a guild thats fun, fair and friendly then pop on down to Federation Fleet...

http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com

Agreed Mike I been in federation before the game was closed beta, been playing Since Closed beta (Was a tester) still here going strong in the federation fleet they are like family an always happy to help.
    edited February 2012
    Larrius wrote: »
    Agreed Mike I been in federation before the game was closed beta, been playing Since Closed beta (Was a tester) still here going strong in the federation fleet they are like family an always happy to help.

Like a family is for sure. I dont hold back in saying that many of you have become more than just players in the game or fleet members. I consider many of the fleet as friends and that extends to Real Life.

This fleet will and dose give as little or as much as you like. Be it just to have a fleet and have help when need be... to all of our social levels of in game chat, Team speak voice comms, Our own forums page and right here. Even to the heights of becoming real life friends.
    edited February 2012
    Off to the top it goes.
    edited February 2012
    Uggggg. My RAM needs to get here ssssssoooonnnnn. It will be nice to be back up to full speed again.
    edited February 2012
    heh I am wanting to get a whole new system cause even thought I am on vista with this computer it is laggy an all
    edited February 2012
    edited February 2012
    Thanks PL, I saw that when I logged in to forums, and put my 2 cents in.

Nice catch though.
    edited February 2012
    No problem. Did not want everyone to miss out. :D
    edited February 2012
    sweet, the RAM for my new PC is finally on its way. Should have it in and if no other issues arise, be up to full speed this weekend.