test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Federation Fleet

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well, My new PC is on order. Should have it up and running in a couple weeks. :D
    edited February 2012
    Mavrik1ace wrote: »
    Well, My new PC is on order. Should have it up and running in a couple weeks. :D

Good to hear, Will see you online in a few weeks :)
    edited February 2012
    Well, The 2 year event is going nicely.
    edited February 2012
    Had a lot of fun last night during our fleet gathering for the 2 year event. :p:):p Looking forward to seeing how increased the Tech. drops are fir STFs, Have fun at the 2 year event all. :)
    edited February 2012
    Welcome to all the new members.

If you need anything...Just ask.

Or if you just would like to team up while you lvl, we are here.
    edited February 2012
    Foxx. wrote:
    Had a lot of fun last night during our fleet gathering for the 2 year event. :p:):p Looking forward to seeing how increased the Tech. drops are fir STFs, Have fun at the 2 year event all. :)

sorry, missed it...Hey all what's happening this weekend beside the BIG Game!!!???
    edited February 2012
    Not to much, Just Q taking up space in Club 47, lol.
    edited February 2012
    Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
    Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
    www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
    for more info and Application.
    edited February 2012
    ==Tractor beam back to Page 1==
    edited February 2012
    Why thank you PL. And how is every one today?
    edited February 2012

Doin gud thanks mav, I'm just counting down the hours till my payday :)
    edited February 2012
    Hail Federation Fleet.

I have been assigned to this sector but my Fleet orders were lost during a Crystalline Entity encountered by the courier ship. Myself and a few lower ranked commanders on re-assignment to the zone found ourselves without an official Fleet (1 account)

I have temporarily been seconded to "The Delta Fleet" "TDF" a great fleet with very helpful officers, however a strange timezone anomaly is causing my crew to be on active duty well into my crews normal sleeping rotas, or during our normal active service time we seldom see other officers of the Fleet as it is their own sleeping rota periods.

I spoke to Admiral Quinn at Space dock and he suggested that your fleet may be able to offer me a more permanent position where I can assist Fleet activities at a higher level without compromising my crews TRIBBLE R&R & Sleep rota's.

I look forward to your reply in game to

V.A.
    Poppazzard@poppapill
    edited February 2012
    Greatings,

I must thank Admiral Quinn for his kind suggestion. And we would welcome you aboard.
    edited February 2012
    crankey999 wrote:
    Hail Federation Fleet.

I have been assigned to this sector but my Fleet orders were lost during a Crystalline Entity encountered by the courier ship. Myself and a few lower ranked commanders on re-assignment to the zone found ourselves without an official Fleet (1 account)

I have temporarily been seconded to "The Delta Fleet" "TDF" a great fleet with very helpful officers, however a strange timezone anomaly is causing my crew to be on active duty well into my crews normal sleeping rotas, or during our normal active service time we seldom see other officers of the Fleet as it is their own sleeping rota periods.

I spoke to Admiral Quinn at Space dock and he suggested that your fleet may be able to offer me a more permanent position where I can assist Fleet activities at a higher level without compromising my crews TRIBBLE R&R & Sleep rota's.
    I look forward to your reply in game to
    V.A.
    Poppazzard@poppapill

We have made arrangements for you and assign you clearance to dock in bay 462 Gamma.

Look forward to seeing you in game and until then join our fffaction chat channel and warm welcome aboard.
    Greatings,

I must thank Admiral Quinn for his kind suggestion. And we would welcome you aboard.

Can you make sure Admiral Quinn gets his box of cookies and a bottle of the .. well you know the admirals special order lets just say that he shouldnt be allowed but is partial to. Gota be watch wat i say incase Starfleet intelligence see's these forums.

Mikey_Boy wrote: »
    Doin gud thanks mav, I'm just counting down the hours till my payday

Yer same here lol

Luckily i have most things i need but sooner the better mines is delayed again .. grr

Been testing out the new ship, odyssey class, and yer shes a beuty

I half expected her turning rate to be worse than it actually is so thats great news.

I hope she gets a fully unique interiror tho soon, she has her own viewscreen, but little esle is her own.

==Tractor beam back to Page 1==

Appreciated Pheonix,
    Hope your all doing good over there

Sure i seen a VKF firework popping other day i joined in but they went to warp lol

ethanADAMS wrote: »
    sorry, missed it...Hey all what's happening this weekend beside the BIG Game!!!???

You have to get your new enterprise f out to play

Foxx. wrote:
    Had a lot of fun last night during our fleet gathering for the 2 year event. :p:):p Looking forward to seeing how increased the Tech. drops are fir STFs, Have fun at the 2 year event all.

Yer was awesome so see so many turn out
    Airwane wrote: »
    Woow all the things I have to do t be able to login again... I got scared the deleted my account by mistake..
    Now I have to pay attention to the caps

Lol ;)
    Greetings from a Galaxy far, far away........

Welcome to the fleet davelantor, good to have you with us

How's everyone doing? Unfortunately, I've not been able to get into the game much recently, but I plan to make some time and be back for some 2 year anniversary celebrations.

So save me some cake, because Neema's getting on her best dress and is coming to party the night away

Did you get my slice i reserved for you ?

Im on a diet so i reserved my slice for you lol, roll on April 21st and im off this diet and munching again !
    edited February 2012
    Admiral Order on all secure inter fleet subspace channels

It appears the Dominion are rebuilding and advancing in key areas of the gamma qaudrant once again, so i have issued orders for our fleet to remain on continous yellow alert as probe disapearences and sensor jamming from some of our long range space vessels is worrying at best.

Not to worry tho airwane and neema will be back in our region of space over the next few days. With mikey boy following them cloaked just incase.

There was an unavoidable action but its restricted to admirals for the time being until fully investigated.

We have swelled in number and with friends such as VKf, Vanda wing, 3rd fleet, stonewall etc im more than certain any action will be an action we can win.

Lets just hope it doesnt come to that to soon.

Admiral Darren Wright, hailing you from the u.s.s. Vangaurd, out.
    edited February 2012
    Admiral Order on all secure inter fleet subspace channels

It appears the Dominion are rebuilding and advancing in key areas of the gamma qaudrant once again, so i have issued orders for our fleet to remain on continous yellow alert as probe disapearences and sensor jamming from some of our long range space vessels is worrying at best.

Not to worry tho airwane and neema will be back in our region of space over the next few days. With mikey boy following them cloaked just incase.

There was an unavoidable action but its restricted to admirals for the time being until fully investigated.

We have swelled in number and with friends such as VKf, Vanda wing, 3rd fleet, stonewall etc im more than certain any action will be an action we can win.

Lets just hope it doesnt come to that to soon.

Admiral Darren Wright, hailing you from the u.s.s. Vangaurd, out.
    Affirmative Admiral. T'Pia an Kill Devil-F are ready to give assistance when requested we are on a routine Patrol right now we can be there in 8 hours at maximum warp when needed.
    edited February 2012
    Thankyou for accepting my transfer R.A Mavrik,

Setting autopilot to dock in bay 462 Gamma

I will be at arrivals within the hour

Signing out, Poppazzard
    edited February 2012
    Hail and well met my friends. The VKF will be transition to DS9 to head off this new threat. We will be ready to stand by your side.

P.S. What kind of cookies? :D
    edited February 2012
    Giving us a jump to the top. It is the logical thing to do. Cookies do bring chocolate chip an oreos.
    edited February 2012
    I think I may have to camp out on Bajor for a few weeks and make sure all is as it should be.
    edited February 2012
    I think I may have to camp out on Bajor for a few weeks and make sure all is as it should be.

agreed it is a logical choice sir.
    edited February 2012
    Morning all. :D
    edited February 2012
    /S
    Good morning Phoenix lord hope the day goes well for ya.
    Boot to the top
    edited February 2012
    Wanted! Friendly and sociable Trekies!
    Federation Fleet is an all friendly, mature, helpful multifaction all encompassing Fleet.

Established before STO was released we have a Membership from all around the World including good sized groups of EUROPE, USA and ASIA members.

Excellent voice comms and Fleet chat! We are a well established fleet with members ranging from brand shiny new players to battle hardened veterans of the wars across the galaxy! ^^

Feel free to join in the fun with us!

Plenty of opportunities to make your mark in an excellent, happy and fun gaming community.

Feel free to look us up in game, and Check out Our Web Site:
    www.FederationFleet.GuildLaunch.Com
    for more info and Application.
    edited February 2012
    Hello Federation Fleet. How's everybody doing. Hope well.
    edited February 2012
    Greetings. and all is well. How are things on your end?
    edited February 2012
    Happy Friday 44th!! Who's doing the episode tomorrow? Hope to be on when I get home tonight and will definately be on tomorrow....
    edited February 2012
    hehe, ok? think he hit the wrong thread. But Im game for the bump. :p
    edited February 2012
    giving us a bump it is logical.
    edited February 2012
    Oh, the new series is off to an awesome start. I love the new content.