Extremely long load times

13»

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    OMG fix these load times! :mad:
    edited January 2010
    yes, please. I had a disconnect during the 5 minute loading time. Now I can redo the mission again with minutes of waiting ...
    edited January 2010
    5-10 min loading times and server not responding... take em down guys and fix this
    edited January 2010
    big loading time issues here :(
    edited January 2010
    After this latest patch, the load times are absolutely HORRIBLE. I am running a monster PC and before this last patch it would load in 3 seconds. Taking over a minute/2 minutes now.
    edited January 2010
    Odd. My load times are almost instant. Also got all my preorder items already. Not only that, but I haven't found a single bug yet. And the loot? Awesome. Glad they did so much work before headstart.

Oh wait, that was a dream I had last night about a perfect world. My bad. Ya, I have huge load times as well.
    edited January 2010
    Was fine for an hour then total disconnect, can't get back to login servers. <sigh>. one day i will learn not to touch an MMO in first fortnight.
    edited January 2010
    Just had this happen while trying to enter koolhaas. Took forever to load so I minimized the game for a little bit, when I chcked back I had been disconnected and now I can't log back in
    edited January 2010
    He's worse then dead Jim!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJQwHwP0ojI

So... any official word from Cryptic about it yet?
    edited January 2010
    Yeah same here. Only seems to happen on missions and in areas where I am loading into a team based environment...almost like I am waiting for someone elses crappy computer lol. But now that I see its affecting more people...maybe its an issue with the team system in general. Just keep in mind guys game doesnt release for a couple more days and this is still technically Beta. Give them some time to work out the kinks.
    edited January 2010
    Very long load times - took 5 minutes for one to load a little while ago. Let's hope they fix this soon...
    edited January 2010
    Same here...

Safe to say I guess that the servers are having some problems.
    edited January 2010

Right now my connection times out everytime i log in. Before, i was having a long load time just to get to the toon selection screen. but overall, i'd say the load screen times are average. not fast, not good, not great, just "meh". Of course, i guess I am just becomming accustomed to it all, being that this game throws loading screens in your face every 2 minutes. As if we didn't have enough.
This discussion has been closed.