test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

xindi thread

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
if you watched star trek enterprise then you know that now (the 25 century) is when the federation is fighting the sphere builders and win ... i want that epic fight!!! and what about the Xindi ? they are supposed to be in the federation ...

one time in star trek tng picard ordered the pilot to set a corss to the xindus system , so the zindi exist .

i want to play a Xindi , i want to be in that epic fight with the enterprise j , btw in that fight if you lokked closly you would see that near the enterprise j there were several promethus class ships which means that if that epic fight will exist it will be a mid game fight like ... commander/capitan but not admiral.

PLEASE IF ANY CRYPTIC DUDES ARE READING THISE AND YOU CARE ABOUT THE GAME I BEG OF YOU TO ADD THE XINDI AND THAT FIGHT!

i also want to know what happened to the xindi how and when did they join the federation and .. you know.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    They never specified a date, sure it's the 25 century, but when? I hated the Xindi story arc in any case, I prefer to pretend it doesn't exist.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    origr15 wrote: »
    if you watched star trek enterprise then you know that now (the 25 century) is when the federation is fighting the sphere builders and win ... i want that epic fight!!! and what about the Xindi ? they are supposed to be in the federation ...

one time in star trek tng picard ordered the pilot to set a corss to the xindus system , so the zindi exist .

i want to play a Xindi , i want to be in that epic fight with the enterprise j , btw in that fight if you lokked closly you would see that near the enterprise j there were several promethus class ships which means that if that epic fight will exist it will be a mid game fight like ... commander/capitan but not admiral.

PLEASE IF ANY CRYPTIC DUDES ARE READING THISE AND YOU CARE ABOUT THE GAME I BEG OF YOU TO ADD THE XINDI AND THAT FIGHT!

i also want to know what happened to the xindi how and when did they join the federation and .. you know.

Enterprise was just a holodeck program designed by Willie Ryker to try and get back into yoyo knickers panties. The whole things never happened.... Want proof? Look at earth, wheres the scare formerly known as Florida retirement village?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    origr15 wrote: »

This could make a nice episode with a few mission I really like this idea. I cant believe I forgot about the xindi either one of the best star trek stories.

Hey the least they could do is make it a nice fleet action where the federation has to fight off some sphere builders, approach the spheres and send out the signal thing (like in ENT) then as people are sending out the signal the sphere builders are on your ship messing up your systems so you have to stop/hold them up.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The whole Xindi storyline was rubbish, it was simply an attempt to keep people watching, and it didn't do Enterprise any favours. Personally, I thought the series was a lot better when they were exploring new planets, and boldly going where no Beagle had gone before.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    You can actually make Arboreal Xindi. The parts are in the creator.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    what you are talking about doesnt happen until the 26th century im afraid. so thats at least 100 years away.

here is a link to proof.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701-J)

also, Enterprise sucked
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    a century is a long time..

we're at the start of the 25th century, and the enterprise E is still in commission.

so we have 91 years and 4 enterprises to get through until that could happen.

not to mention the future could have been changed by any number of actions (that fight could be in the JJverse for all we know..) so it doesnt have to happen.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    DarkZenith wrote: »
    The whole Xindi storyline was rubbish, it was simply an attempt to keep people watching, and it didn't do Enterprise any favours. Personally, I thought the series was a lot better when they were exploring new planets, and boldly going where no Beagle had gone before.

Uh, the "whole Xindi storyline" was one of the best seasons of Star Trek, period.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Windhunter wrote: »
    what you are talking about doesnt happen until the 26th century im afraid. so thats at least 100 years away.

here is a link to proof.

http://memory-alpha.org/en/wiki/USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701-J)

also, Enterprise sucked

No it didn't the first 2 seasons did. But you can say that about TNG and DS9 and Voyager as well. The 4th season of ENT had some of the finest Trek episodes of any of the series.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    But they destroyed the spheres supporting the expanse at the end of season three so that future doesn't exist any more. :confused:
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Uh, the "whole Xindi storyline" was one of the best seasons of Star Trek, period.

I was not a big fan of the Xindi war but I really liked the Xindi as a concept.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

It was a terrible excuse for a storyline. They dropped all their exploration (which is what the series was about, humans exploring the stars for the first time), and went off to blow up a bunch of aliens bent on destroying the earth, because another bunch of aliens told them it was the right thing to do. Rubbish.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    perhaps your right, but the first season sucked so bad it couldnt hold my interest
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    perhaps your right, but the first season sucked so bad it couldnt hold my interest

Just skip to the fourth with NetFlix. The very first and very last episodes are bad but the rest are good and several are pure gold.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    do they ever get rid of that awful opening?
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    No. All they do is tack "Star Trek" above "Enterprise" and change the music slightly.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    do they ever get rid of that awful opening?

They modified it but it was still not great. Except for "In a Mirror Darkly" Parts 1 and 2. In those the completely changed it and it was HILARIOUS. I just fast forwarded it part the into song..except in the case of Mirror Darkly of course
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Now those were some damned good episodes, made the series to be honest.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Okay so I Youtubed this mirror opening you refered to.. the music still made me grit my teeth but the rest was rather amusing for sure.
  • Options
    edited January 2010

Wrong, that was one of the best seasons in the whole Star Trek era. Just because you did not like it, does not make it right.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Now those were some damned good episodes, made the series to be honest.

The Tholian looked so amazing and the scene from First Contact mirror universe style literally made me laugh till I hurt.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Okay so I Youtubed this mirror opening you refered to.. the music still made me grit my teeth but the rest was rather amusing for sure.

I love the part where the ship flies over the moon colony and then nukes it.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Allmight wrote: »
    Wrong, that was one of the best seasons in the whole Star Trek era. Just because you did not like it, does not make it right.

Indeed, but the falling ratings obviously do.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Well the xindi were tied to a lot of time travel issues... to my knowledge the future Archer saw may very well have changed already... so its pointless to ask for something that was prevented a long time ago. (besides that fed ship there were on was super UGLY I hope Archer changed us from that doom).
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Ok, to those who think Enterprise was the best series ever, good on you for enjoying it. However if you watched more Star Trek you'd get the idea of "timelines being altered", aka causality.

The future where the sphere builders had the expanse take over most of the alpha quadrant will never happen, as the sphere builders were defeated and the spheres destroyed.

Now perhaps something involving the Guardian of Forever could be involved and show that alterate timeline, you never know.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Indeed, but the falling ratings obviously do.

yeah it was to little to late but I love Coto for trying. He should have been in charge from day one.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    need Xindi, all of them :) Well, except the aquathings of course. ^^
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    need Xindi, all of them :) Well, except the aquathings of course. ^^

The Arboreals and Primates are doable. The Aquatics, Insects and Lizards are not
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    The Arboreals and Primates are doable. The Aquatics, Insects and Lizards are not

Wow, you just put an idea in my head. I'd love to have an Aquatic, but it's pretty improbable...

Wheeling up and down across the open plains in a giant fish tank that is in no way nicked off a certain David Lynch film based on a certain book.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Isharik wrote: »
    Wow, you just put an idea in my head. I'd love to have an Aquatic, but it's pretty improbable...

Wheeling up and down across the open plains in a giant fish tank that is in no way nicked off a certain David Lynch film based on a certain book.

LOL thanks for the image. I never liked that interpretation of the Navigators. Way to icky.
This discussion has been closed.