test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

===/\=== SERENITY STATION / Firefly Fleet Signup ==/\==

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    av8or505 wrote: »
    Love to get in, look me up, my ingame is Dallus@av8or505.
    Usually on in the mornings.
    Thanks

Good to hear! Head on over to our forums (link in my sig) and sign up!
    edited February 2010
    T-Lani wrote:
    It's been 2 days and no one has got in contact with me to join. I had tried to get in contact but I think the global is buggy. In search, used now and then, Dr Amy Weaver managed to stay idle in one place for several hours.

That would be a server disconnect... pain in the gorram pae goo I tell ya :(
    edited February 2010
    Hello Everyone its good to see that everyone is enjoying Star Trek Online and Helo Dr Weaver snd Lsstline :D
    edited February 2010
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bthN99NJtQw

i love fleet actions
    we should do this wit hthte whole fleet sometime
    edited February 2010
    For those of us getting hit, or about to get hit by this snowstorm on the East Coast we'll have plenty of time to level up this weekend. HERE WE COME 3 FEET OF SNOW!!
    edited February 2010
    we'll have plenty of time to level up this weekend. HERE WE COME 3 FEET OF SNOW!!

Unless the Ragnarok-level snow blots out your power.. ;)

We're set to get about 8" here, which is more than enough... /sigh.
    edited February 2010
    well all snow around here melted today <_<, btw i managed to debut on subspace radio todau in spacecabby show:)
    edited February 2010
    No snow here but we did have a tornado!
    edited February 2010
    Hi, friends. Embarrassingly enough, I just found out that this thread existed. Anyway, thanks for reviving the fun post that started out the old recruitment thread, Dr. Weaver :) It's a fun intro to a Great Fleet!

So... I'm expecting another 500 pages in a year in a half... yea... I think Lastline was keeping track of that. :)

Alright everyone, Let's get started. Warp 6. Engage.
    edited February 2010
    I've been ill this week, and am only just starting to get my strength back, so it was nice to get my retail box yesterday. Wasn't expecting it until after the weekend.

Also: Woo! 6 Nations!
    edited February 2010
    Sorry to hear you been ill. But glad to hear you are slowly making your way back to the land of good health! :D
    edited February 2010
    Hey all, how's everyone doing tonight?
    edited February 2010
    well i woke up, and started spaming boards <_<
    edited February 2010
    That's good. :D Good to see ya Laphiel.
    edited February 2010
    Well things are looking good for me to get a day off either tommorow or Tuesday. So that means gametime!! Weee! Of course they have teased me before.
    edited February 2010
    Woot! I hope you get some good game time in! (I hope I have the game to play with you too :D )
    edited February 2010
    To the top!
    edited February 2010
    Thanks Sevok! :D So how is everyone today? Snowing where you all are too?
    edited February 2010
    I wish I could say good but I would be lying through my teeth! No snow here! Steaming hot days, chilly nights and snowbirds as far as the eye can see. We did have a tornado two days ago. Oh yeah and rain lots of rain!
    edited February 2010
    Snowing where you all are too?

Yeah... again. Winter needs to end.
    edited February 2010
    Sooo cold ... insomnia + STO addiction = hypothermia. So if I go offline for more than a couple of days...

Oh, speaking of which:

Dr. Weaver's Clinical Guide To ST:O Addiction (in a bad Dave Top Ten Stylee)

10. You gladly pay $100 extra to get your numberplate to start with NX. And your Social Security number. And your credit cards. And...

9. You suddenly start to wonder why so few people share Big Bang Sheldon's narrow, OCD-precise, canon-exact and wildly superior worldview. (Wait, that's just spending too much time on the forums).

8a: GUYS: You try the Picard Maneuver on the train while weariing a jersey top. People wonder if your mum bought the right size.

8b: GIRLS: You try the Picard Maneuver on the train while wearing a tight crop top. People wonder why they suddenly really like you.

7. Orion Love Slave is NOT a good name for a band. And their second album sucked anyway.

6. You're worried about overfeeding your pet in case there are six when you get back.

5. You've run out of coffee - so you hit your local all-night caffeinerie for a double raktajino, hold the syrup of targ.

4. You no longer talk about anniversaries... rather, when you were Joined.

3. You develop a ridged forehead. You're not turniing into a Klingon, you just keep falling asleep on the keyboard.

2. Your partner wants to know why your car now has your neighbour's wheels, your brother's body kit, a Ferrari engine, and the lights and trim from the cop car that's still parked outside the coffee shop.

1. Asking anyone to perform any action, from switching on the TV to pulling away from traffic lights, now has to be confirmed by the word "Engage." (And responded to with "Waiting for Account Server...")
    edited February 2010
    Thanks Sevok! :D So how is everyone today? Snowing where you all are too?

Again and again an again. Don't get me wrong I love winter and snow, but this is fraking weird the amount of snow we've had in the DC area and another storm today and tomorrow.
    edited February 2010
    Firefly was the best TV show. Ever. I want in!
    edited February 2010
    Give us a visit at our Fleet Forums and register then post in the "Join the Fleet" thread and we will get you set up.
    edited February 2010
    Sooo cold ... insomnia + STO addiction = hypothermia. So if I go offline for more than a couple of days...

Oh, speaking of which:

Dr. Weaver's Clinical Guide To ST:O Addiction (in a bad Dave Top Ten Stylee)

10. You gladly pay $100 extra to get your numberplate to start with NX. And your Social Security number. And your credit cards. And...

9. You suddenly start to wonder why so few people share Big Bang Sheldon's narrow, OCD-precise, canon-exact and wildly superior worldview. (Wait, that's just spending too much time on the forums).

8a: GUYS: You try the Picard Maneuver on the train while weariing a jersey top. People wonder if your mum bought the right size.

8b: GIRLS: You try the Picard Maneuver on the train while wearing a tight crop top. People wonder why they suddenly really like you.

7. Orion Love Slave is NOT a good name for a band. And their second album sucked anyway.

6. You're worried about overfeeding your pet in case there are six when you get back.

5. You've run out of coffee - so you hit your local all-night caffeinerie for a double raktajino, hold the syrup of targ.

4. You no longer talk about anniversaries... rather, when you were Joined.

3. You develop a ridged forehead. You're not turniing into a Klingon, you just keep falling asleep on the keyboard.

2. Your partner wants to know why your car now has your neighbour's wheels, your brother's body kit, a Ferrari engine, and the lights and trim from the cop car that's still parked outside the coffee shop.

1. Asking anyone to perform any action, from switching on the TV to pulling away from traffic lights, now has to be confirmed by the word "Engage." (And responded to with "Waiting for Account Server...")

Doc, this was awesome! Thanks for the laughs! :D
    edited February 2010
    Love it :D
    edited February 2010
    Save that transwarp! I will get us to page one with a simple snap of my fingers! *Poof* See? Back to page one!
    edited February 2010
    Woohoo! :D

Good to see.

So, how's everyone doing today?
    edited February 2010
    Hey I can finally see over the piles of Snow!
    edited February 2010
    bump from deep deep page 2