test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

===/\=== SERENITY STATION / Firefly Fleet Signup ==/\==

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    :DSet your phasers to...FUN!:D
    And head over to the Firefly fleet website!
    Link in my sig!
    edited February 2012
    I want YOU to join firefly fleet!
    Click the link in my sig for more info.
    edited February 2012
    I wonder when they'll let us design and build our Fleet Starbase?
    edited February 2012
    I wonder when they'll let us design and build our Fleet Starbase?

I dunno, but that would be AWESOME! :D
    edited February 2012
    Give it time lads i'm sure its just around the corner. And will only cost 15K worth of Cryptic points!
    edited February 2012
    Firefly fleet is always recruting!
    We are active and willing to throw wave after wave of our own men at random problems to solve them!
    Link in my sig for more details!
    edited February 2012
    Looking to explore the verse with good freinds and good times? ;)
    Than join Firefly fleet and head out into the black in style! :D
    Click the link in my sig for details! :cool:
    edited February 2012
    Evening all! :D The Firefly fleet is out of hybernation and growing again! If you would like to join, go to Lastline's sig link and join us on our fleet forums!
    edited February 2012
    Firefly fleet is growing!
    Come see whats new!
    Come grow with us!
    Firefly Fleet is always recruting!
    Click the link in my sig for more details!
    edited February 2012
    Evening all! :D The Firefly fleet is out of hybernation and growing again! If you would like to join, go to Lastline's sig link and join us on our fleet forums!

Yeah, I had noticed that the fleet bank is getting filled up again, and not with stuff I've been putting in their. Good to see things humming again in the 'verse
    edited February 2012
    Last I checked the ground weapons were completly filled may need to start selling some of the more dusty items.
    edited February 2012
    Firefly fleet :Making the black safe for garbage scows since 2409!

They can't take the sky from us!
    Click the link in my sig for more info!
    edited February 2012
    I just remebered the bit in teh opening song for Firefly mentions boiling the seas and burnign the land, which reminds me of what happened to Earth int eh first series of Space Battleship Yamato. Spooky

Shiny
    edited February 2012
    There is proof of Firefly refrences, before Firefly!! Its almost like the world knew of the awesomness that was coming. If only Fox could have figured that out.

We're not gonna die. We can't die. You know why? Because we are so...very...pretty. We are just too pretty for God to let us die.
    -Malcolm "Mal" Reyolds
    edited February 2012
    "Everything looks good from here... (beat...playing with plastic dinosaurs over his console) Yes. Yes, this is a fertile land, and we will thrive."

(as Stegosaurus) "We will rule over all this land, and we will call it... 'This Land'."

(as T-Rex) "I think we should call it...your grave!"

(Stegosaurus) "Ah, curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!"

(T-Rex) "Ha ha HA! Mine is an evil laugh...now die!"

And if you like to play with plastic dinosaurs, than Firefly fleet may be for you! Click the link in my sig for more details!
    edited February 2012
    QUESTIONS:
    1. Does 3rd fleet have a fleet uniform and what (if any) are the rules regarding wearing of same?

2. Does 3rd fleet have any requirements regarding ship color/pattern schemes and designs?

3. Does 3rd fleet have any restrictions regarding belonging to other fleets? If I have a character in 3rd fleet or there any objections if another character belongs to a different fleet?
    edited February 2012
    lomax6996 wrote:
    QUESTIONS:
    1. Does 3rd fleet have a fleet uniform and what (if any) are the rules regarding wearing of same?

2. Does 3rd fleet have any requirements regarding ship color/pattern schemes and designs?

3. Does 3rd fleet have any restrictions regarding belonging to other fleets? If I have a character in 3rd fleet or there any objections if another character belongs to a different fleet?

These are all great questions, however' you might want to ask the3rd fleet. Ha ha. As for the firefly fleet, yes we have a fleet uniform but no requirements on it. You can have characters in multiple fleets. And we dont care if your ship looks like its owned by reavers. We just like to have fun.
    edited February 2012
    Please forgive the cross post. Since I was asking the same question of both fleets I did a cut paste but hit send before editing :eek:... I figgered anyone intelligent enough to appreciate Firefly would be able to suss it out, though. Sounds great! And thanks for the quick reply. I like the idea of the fleet uniform, sounds fun. I know some fleets that have requirements for ship colors and patterns... that just seemed a bit too restrictive to me. Half the fun of this (or any good MMO) is the chance to get creative. Glad to know you guys sound like the rebels I'd expect you to be :p
    edited February 2012
    Firefly is recruting and growing!
    Our fleet is a relaxed one with a focus on:
    1. Being big damn heros
    2. Going where the Gorham heck we want
    3. All things shiny
    4. Playing with plastic dinosaurs as much as possible

Come have fun with us! Click the link in my sig check us out and join today!
    edited February 2012
    N
    edited February 2012
    Hello Devere! Probably the best way to answer your questions is to head over to our website, register and have a look around! Thanks for stopping by hope to see you around the verse! (PS link is in my sig! :D )
    edited February 2012
    The more the merrier to misbehave in the black
    edited March 2012
    Well said Mr. Winters!
    edited March 2012
    Mal: "And Kaylee, what the hell's goin' on in the engine room? Were there monkeys? Some terrifying space monkeys maybe got loose?"

And if you would like to join the epic never ending battle to forever end the plight of the dreaded space monkey. Than click the link in my sig and check out Firefly fleet. Because in space Monkeys don't eat bannanas.
    edited March 2012
    Wash: (alarmed) "Oh my god. What can it be? We're all doomed! Who's flying this thing!?" (deadpan) "Oh right, that would be me. Back to work."

Does this happen with your helmsman?
    Is your helmsmans excessive collection of toys keeping you from reading your consoles?
    Do parts randomly fly from your ship?

Than Firefly fleet may be for you! Click the link in my sig for more details!
    edited March 2012
    Haha Lastline, you kill me :D

B
    edited March 2012
    Thanks much! We keep missing each other I need to see something destroyed with that muti-vector assult craft of yours!
    edited March 2012
    Zoe: "Surely is. Knew a man once who had a hole clean through his whole shoulder. Used to keep a spare hankie in there."

And if you have large holes in your body where you enjoy storing useful everyday objects. Than Firefly fleet may be for you! Click the link in my sig for more detials!
    edited March 2012
    Wash: (to a jar with a cow fetus, mock-serious) "Do not fear me. Ours is a peaceful race, and we must live in harmony..."

And if you ever went to a fair, paid to see an aliens head in a jar, went in and found out that it was a cow fetus...and than tried to communicate with it. Than Firefly fleet may be for you! Click the link in my sig for more details!
    edited March 2012
    Lastline wrote:
    Wash: (to a jar with a cow fetus, mock-serious) "Do not fear me. Ours is a peaceful race, and we must live in harmony..."

And if you ever went to a fair, paid to see an aliens head in a jar, went in and found out that it was a cow fetus...and than tried to communicate with it. Than Firefly fleet may be for you! Click the link in my sig for more details!

That was a cow fetus?... oh! Oops