What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Fourth Fleet - Starbase 24

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2010
    cool, sounds like a plan. fox and cablevision is still at odds and the customers are suffering,
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Just thought i'd pop in to say hi. I won't be on today as i have work early in the morning. Hope everyone is having a good day.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    aww ok dont work to hard and see you tomorrow.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Well, I am not sure how much STO I will be enjoying until the cable guy gets here Saturday morning, to investigate (and hopefully resolve) the cause of my odd upload latency issues. STO seems to be the only app I have affected by this issue, but oh well.

He should be here and gone well before the weekly episode is released Saturday!

I need to work on some Fleet administrative stuff anyway (updating forum avatars for enlisted personnel, sending out official duty assignment messages to fleet peeps, workign on updating the Fleet Info found in the first pages of this forum thread, etc...), as well as work on recording some stuff for STO-Radio (http://www.sto-radio.com or http://www.startrekradio.com). Yay!
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    they broke the game again. the updating system and exploration is broken and crashes you. this time instead of blaming THE CUSTOMERS COMPUTERS. they are blaming a 3rd party. i still believe cryptic and or atari should sell this game to a more capable established well run company.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Hey Quack. No other company would want anything to do with this game. I understand your frustrated but i do not think that any other well established company would want to buy this game.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    thats a shame. i dont know about that. this game always had possibilities and cryptic and atari suck so bad that if a company like bioware was to buy it and turn it around the money to be made is enormous. im surprised they dont have offers already. dont forget they already sold city of heroes and city of villians and was turned around and made out to be a descent mmorpg. even though i dont play them.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Bioware already is doing a star wars mmo so that leaves them out. I can not thing of any other company that would want to touch a star trek mmo. Me personally i love this game and hope it keeps getting better.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    i agree with you i just think another company would do a better job. even sony.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    cryptic fixed the clusters and updating problems late last night when i went to sleep.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    dont forget fleet action at 2 pm est. we doing the episode 2 of the 2nd series. lets see if we can have a good turn out like week.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Sorry, guys. This would be the first day I could be there, but I've got a computer security competition today.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    shame you missed another fleet event. we ran the 2nd episode of series 2 had a good turn out. in attendance was hick, chas, quebal, donald, and myself. quest ace from the 23rd showed up afterwards and replaced quebal and we ran fleet action ds9. had a great time. hope next week turn out even better.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    We're getting there Quack in how many people show up for the episodes. Had a wonderful time. By the way does anybody know how to defeat O'brians ship in the game Mirror Mirror? Just wondering, been haveing to respawn so many times and still can't get the last mission completed.

Chas
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    I updated those links on the first page of the thread. So anyone looking to join can head over there. Now if I can just edit my signature. :P
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    very good. it was badly needed.
    im surprised that a maintance didnt happen today because of the stores. seems when they fix something they break 2 of something else. wow.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    they did a patch and maintance this morning from 6 am to 8 am est. but nothing was mentioned about fixing the stores. worse patch notes this game had since launch.

champions online goes free to play. now question is - it not if but when- will sto go free to play?
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    i checked the stores and they did get fixed. you are know aloud to buy mark 10 and 11 items again from the stores even though nothing was mentioned in the release notes about this bug being fixed.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    that's because it never happened! mwhahahahahahahahahahahahah
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    top of the day to ya'll
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    over the update this morning seems to be people upset over the new sprinting animation for women. interesting how they mess with stuff that isnt broken and dont fix what is.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    Good Morning 4th Fleet, I'm looking foward to today new episode. Hope to see you all there.

CMD Chas
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    i enjoyed the mission. kept getting lost and walking into chains and walls it was great. unfortuneatly we had a very low turn out for this event only chas, donald and myself showed up for event. mitten and alex showed up late and was unable to play with us. we enjoyed it very good.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    happy halloween everyone.
  • Options
    edited October 2010
    series 2 episode 3 where you get a flash light and disapears after mission. there is away around keeping it. before mission ends give to b/o to hold then if you recieve another or not the one in your slot disapears. the one your b/o has remains with you. you can also recieve multple flash lights for all b/o if you want to. just your main character cant have it at the end of mission.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Thanks Quack, I'll have to go back into the game and give my flash light to one of my B/O. Thanks for the heads up.

Chas
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    with the latest ask cryptic release he states that there is no plans on increasing the level cap on diplomacy. why bother doing diplomacy missions and collecting xp if there is no reason too?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Why would you raise the Diplomacy Level cap? To make it take even longer to get to Ambassador? I'm confuzzled.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    you already at ambassador, why do diplomacy know that you are ambassador? why not add another rank? make a title ambassador jack TRIBBLE or something. as it stands right know you gain diplomacy xp for literally nothing. no reason to do a diplomacy mission know what so ever. so at this level they should just remove them from the game.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    1 2 3 4 is the best