test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fourth Fleet - Starbase 24

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2010
    Good Mornin'. Hope all is well with everyone. Tis the time for Baseball season once again.
    edited April 2010
    Wednesday morning everyone. We hit a record high yesterday here in N VA of 93! I even turned my air on so we could sleep.
    edited April 2010
    it was in the 70s here in jersey suppose to hit 85 today
    edited April 2010
    Good afternoon 4th it's a great day here in Texas a nice 73 wish it could stay like this year round lol
    edited April 2010
    Good Afternoon Fleet, the weather here in Portland Oregon is 50 and cloudy. Hope everyone is doing well.

Adm. Chas
    edited April 2010
    it hit 90 and im dying!!!! the apartment i live in didnt remove the cover to my air conditioner so i cant use it. it is riveted so i cant take it off. this heat is extreme bad. fan and window open dont work.
    edited April 2010
    Temp. is supposed to drop for us tomorrow. High near 60f and lows back down to the 30s.
    edited April 2010
    here suppose to be in the 80s but suppose to rain to cool things off after rain suppose to drop to 60s for next week.

i feel bad for vorec his computer wont let him play sto.
    edited April 2010
    good news. vorec working again and can play. the weather is tolerable and the maintance guy took off cover to air condioner.
    edited April 2010
    Hi everyone I just poped in to say hey
    edited April 2010
    Yes a much nicer day today, the rain is coming and it is cooler that the last few days. Although allergy season is here and I keep sneezing:eek:
    edited April 2010
    I just wanted to have the 500th post on these boards saying that the server is down. :)
    edited April 2010
    Good morning 4th hope everyone is having a great Friday and getting ready for the weekend it going to great
    edited April 2010
    hello everyone, Jeremy_Harper welcome to the 4th fleet forums thread. have you installed team speak 3 yet?
    edited April 2010
    Good Afternoon Fleet, It's Friday and I'm beat. New project has me up in arms here at work. Sounds like you guys back east are having a lot of fun with the weather. Here it is only first part of April and Quack needs his air conditioner. Hay Quack, maybe you should think about moving the great northwest. At least you won’t fry in April. :D

Adm. Chas
    edited April 2010
    i used to live in las vegas i got addicted to gambling so i moved back to jersey. i got my air on im happy.

in game the bug report is broken or down or what ever says to try again later.
    edited April 2010
    Greeting to the 4th. Today was a nice day after the rain it cooled down and stayed that way. Hopefully this weekend will be nice.
    edited April 2010
    hi everyone its saturday morning, its nice here also. tomorrow sunday morning sto is going to be down for 2 hours.
    edited April 2010
    hello every one how are we on this lovely saturday morning?
    edited April 2010
    ST: First Contact currently showing on WGN.
    edited April 2010
    I live in two places right now. It's complicated but I didn't get your post Quack until today an yes I did install teamspeak 3
    edited April 2010
    Jeremy_Harper- cool, i seen your post on the sto forums looking for a fleet and it conserned me. i look forward to speaking to you on team speak. i will be on and off all day on sunday.

congradulations to me!!! i became captain, i am quacked up. lol considering this is my first mmorpg only other one i played was a game called runescape because my kid lost interest and i had already paid for membership. it took me a month to make it and i wasnt even trying to hard. at this rate i will be admiral 5 in 2 weeks.

im taking suggestions on what to name my ship. im taking suggestions until monday morning thats when im going to speak to admiral quinn.
    edited April 2010
    beta- the cryptic guy responded to you mowing your lawn.

as for the maitance today this is what was said

The maintenance is nothing big, no new patches. We have found that some of the more persistent maps (borg hunt) get ... frustrating if left online without any restart or maintenance for too long. We are working on a much better solution but until we have it in place doing a quick maintenance half way through the weekend is the best way to ensure everything runs smoothly.

Yes we are aware that it will be annoying, but we promise we'll be quick.
    edited April 2010
    Greeting to the 4th, it is a beautiful Sunday and I should go crusing!
    edited April 2010
    Good Sunday afternoon everyone, hope your day is going well. Oh Archer and Nighthawk, thanks you both for the hand my last mission. big help.

Adm. Chas
    edited April 2010
    Morning to the 4th, we had a beautiful weekend but now it is time to get back to work:eek:
    edited April 2010
    not for me i got off today also. yay. its still nice here in jersey. anxiously waiting for promotions and transfers.
    edited April 2010
    Good morning 4th what a great weekend how it's back to the grind :eek:
    edited April 2010
    Good morning, hope everyone is doing well. Didn't get too much playtime this weekend.
    edited April 2010
    Good Morning 4th!