test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fourth Fleet - Starbase 24

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2010
    Picked up the STO book The Needs of the Many last night. I did not have time to read too much, but I like it so far. It is not a novel in the strictest sense. It reads more like a compilation of articles and interviews with key and minor characters authored (mostly) by Jake Sisko. Looks like it will be a good reference for historical information relating to the game.
    edited March 2010
    How is everyone? Hows things been going? RL has been very busy as of late and I have been unable to come say hi. Hoping that is about to change :-).

L8r

-Ensign T. Grawl
    edited March 2010
    Morning 4th hope the day finds everyone in good spirits anyone know why the downtime this morning
    of well good hunting
    edited March 2010
    Kormeer wrote:
    Morning 4th hope the day finds everyone in good spirits anyone know why the downtime this morning
    of well good hunting

Yes, server update and patches.

Adm. Chas
    edited April 2010
    chas- with this mornings updates did you see any notes about it? because i looked and cant find anything.
    edited April 2010
    Apparently, just an update to their OS that did not require a patch for the players.
    http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=146448&page=2
    edited April 2010
    Good Thursday morning 4th, I hope everyone one and their families are doing well.
    edited April 2010
    John0901 wrote:
    Picked up the STO book The Needs of the Many last night. I did not have time to read too much, but I like it so far. It is not a novel in the strictest sense. It reads more like a compilation of articles and interviews with key and minor characters authored (mostly) by Jake Sisko. Looks like it will be a good reference for historical information relating to the game.

Hmm... sounds neat. I might have to pick it up.
    edited April 2010
    hello everyone. its friday morning april 2. FA Vorec got the whole fleet with his april fools joke.
    edited April 2010
    Its good Friday morning, I hope everyone is doing well. I did not get fooled by FA Vorec :D It is supposed to be a nice day so I may do some crusing in the afternoon!
    edited April 2010
    Greetings 4th. May the Easter Bunny bring you great joy.
    edited April 2010
    hello everyone. its friday morning april 2. FA Vorec got the whole fleet with his april fools joke.

You sure can say that again, he got us all. Any why good afternoon fleet. Hope everyone is doing well.

Adm. Chas
    edited April 2010
    yes today is good friday i called out of work again tonight. i know im in trouble but oh well i need rest.
    edited April 2010
    Morning to the 4th, it looks like another nice one. Busy day for me so not much STO going to happen.:eek:
    edited April 2010
    morning all time for me to head back to sleep that movie took alot of my time and i was out a little late
    edited April 2010
    Good Evening 4th Fleet, boy team speak is sure quite tonight. Oh that's right tomorrow is Easter! Well "Happy Easter":D to all the fine officers of the 4th Fleet.

Adm. Chas
    edited April 2010
    hello eveyone and HAPPY EASTER!!
    edited April 2010
    beta- you posted this as a reply to the maintainace scheduled for monday morning. the 5th.
    Why do you guys do this on a public holiday when everyone is off? It's 'peak trading' time...

=/\= ============================================ =/\=
    Name: Beta
    Rank/Title: Lt Commander
    Wolf Pack
    Zeta Squadron, 4th Fleet, United Federation of Planets
    =/\= ============================================

it says the maintaince is on the back end and shouldnt interfere with gameplay.
    edited April 2010
    wow. noone posted all day since i did post went to the 4th page of website. cant have that. i hope everyone is enjoying their easter. i didnt get nothing not even a jelly bean. :mad:
    edited April 2010
    its monday morning i tried to do the big dig with beta and ogren. ogren went crying away because we didnt have a medic. so it was me and beta didnt do so well.:(
    edited April 2010
    its monday morning i tried to do the big dig with beta and ogren. ogren went crying away because we didnt have a medic. so it was me and beta didnt do so well.:(

Yep thats a hard one, I did it the other days with Hic and a few others and suceedded but you do need a medic or at least an engineer who can build the medic things.
    edited April 2010
    wow. noone posted all day since i did post went to the 4th page of website. cant have that. i hope everyone is enjoying their easter. i didnt get nothing not even a jelly bean. :mad:

Aww Quack I'm sorry to hear that you got nothing, not even a jelly bean. Did you tick off the easter bunny? :rolleyes: Anyway it's Monday and lunch time. Hope all the fine officers of the 4th are doing will.

Adm. Chas
    edited April 2010
    well considering i retired as easter bunny a couple of years ago would have been nice to at least get a lousy card that said," happy easter money tight here is your lousy easter card". not even a jelly bean!!!! what gets me the most is she (my daughter) had my bank card and returned it to me on easter.

now chas thats a soap box.
    edited April 2010
    at least u got your back i'm still waiting on mine
    edited April 2010
    i wouldnt have minded if she held on to it. if she lost it i would be upset.
    edited April 2010
    this is tuesday morning, april 6m, cryptic will be updating the sto website not the game. so only the forums will be down with the website. we will still be able to play.
    edited April 2010
    Good Morning. Slow night at work. Was able to bring the laptop and play a little bit. Trying to get my alt to LCDR. Anyone low level need mission help, let me know (Shameless plug to new players who think they need experience to join a fleet).
    edited April 2010
    Good Tuesday morning to the 4th. Quack, I got cake for easter from my neighbor but I can't eat it because I'm diabetic so go figure. If you were here I'd give you some:p
    edited April 2010
    sorin- aww that was nice.

the site is back up as eveyone can tell. i dont see any changes though.
    edited April 2010
    Good afternoon Fleet, hope everyone is doing fine. Quack, you are learning, every once in a while you need to get up on that soap box and make your statment. Your learning grasshopper. :)

Adm. Chas