What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Omega Fleet

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited April 2011
    Joshua, sent you a fleet invite my friend.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Also, currently in Tribble.....

In Testing

These items are currently being tested on either an internal test shard or on TRIBBLE/REDSHIRT
    •Oberth Class ship
    •Section 31 uniform
    •Repeatable mission that rewards players for playing x number of Foundry missions
    •Playable fighter craft for FED and KDF
    •Better ways to promote and inform players about Feature Episodes in game
    •Updated “Diplomatic Orders” (P’Jem) mission
    •Remastered "Doomsday" mission
    •Season 4 features and content
    •New Gorn customization options
    •Adding in planets in the Sol System that you can visit
    •Vivox Voice Chat integration
    •Updating combadges for most uniforms
    •More female character uniform options such as additional skirts and boots
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Joshua, sent you a fleet invite my friend.

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Look alive guys. Would like to see some of you guys on and on TS this coming weekend. I'll be off on Friday for a 3-day weekend--which gives me a chance to work on my episode and some STO action.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    As my computer is in the living room, which has loud noises and people watching me, the likelihood of me being on is slim as even when I play WoW, im only on to listen or not on at all unless a guild event. But i plan on being on STO as im a lil bored with WoW again.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Weekend Plans (STO-Wise):

Foundry... Making a mission, it's under wraps for now.

Helping an irl friend to level, he's not interested in joining a fleet, so unfortunately no gains there.

I'll be not on TS much, if at all, busy with other stuff.

That's it. Bye. ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I absolutly love Battlestar Galactica now
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Of course, my greaatest nightmare has come into fruition as the Oberth refuses to die. I should take my Klingon alt and just hunt Oberths.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Of course, my greaatest nightmare has come into fruition as the Oberth refuses to die. I should take my Klingon alt and just hunt Oberths.

their everywhere!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Grrr.....I like to thank Cryptic and the sluggishness rubber band effect I've been going through today.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Look alive gentlemen and Happy Easter
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yes, indeed. Happy easter!
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Happy Easter! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Happy Zombie Jesus Day
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Some one say ZOMBIES?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    It's Tuesday gentlemen, look alive....

Now that it seems that STO is running smooth for me again as opposed to the brutal sluggishness back on Friday and Saturday, I can get back to work on my episode "The Long Tomorrow".

I am going to take my time with it as I hope to get it come out right--especially when I need to find the time to do it. Could be ready in about 7 to 12 days
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Hey all.... It's upgrade time for my lovely rig here, I will be adding 1GB of RAM ( to bring it up to 4, I know, small, but I have 32-bit XP and can't take advantage of more ), as well as an NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450. Eventually I will probably upgrade my processor as well, but for now, this is good.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    I might build my own Desktop Computer in the future, do you think I should? or is it too hard?

I got Portal 2 today!!

Completed it in 9 hours....
    All the Co-Ops and about 80% of Story mission
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Goood Morning!!!!

Thought i'd drop by and see how everybody is doing!? I see Nova :eek: has returned!!....nice to see you! :D and would be great to get chance to speak to you as its certainly been some time

Since I'ce been away i've not had chance to get online and visit STO due to hefty hours at work! good for ££'s and keeping my newly hired cleaner happy :D however not so good for keeping in touch with you folks! :(

any gossip, new revelations or formations which might be of interest to mwah?

P.s I have been pondering buying a PS3 recently so if you play please do share your PSN ID
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Mr Wild, my friend building a pc is like making love to a beautiful woman!...*cough* sorry i was watching a episode of Futurama and got a tad carried away with Captain Zap Brannigan...no dude its a piece of cake, have a go and if your struggling give me a poke on Facebook and i'll help you out!

good thing to learn building computers, saves you a fortune!!!!! and always comes in handy when wanting a few extra quid and your mate wants one building!

Let me know how it goes!

ILDW wrote: »
    I might build my own Desktop Computer in the future, do you think I should? or is it too hard?

I got Portal 2 today!!

Completed it in 9 hours....
    All the Co-Ops and about 80% of Story mission
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Yep, mine's custom built, it's easy and a great skill to learn.

Just make sure everything's compatible. :)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Hello Omega-Pegasus, i am captain_quack, i have played with members of your fleet while i was in delta fleet. i am know in the 2nd fleet, used to be Galaxa Union. Tesla is the admin. and I would like to open or continue my relations with your fleet. but with the 2nd fleet we will be alot more active then delta and galaxa union fleets were. if you have someone that can get in touch with me either by pm, on the 2nd fleet thread here in star base one, i would like to re set up a weekly or bi weekly pvp and maybe we can even run an stf together?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Korbin wrote:
    Mr Wild, my friend building a pc is like making love to a beautiful woman!...*cough* sorry i was watching a episode of Futurama and got a tad carried away with Captain Zap Brannigan...no dude its a piece of cake, have a go and if your struggling give me a poke on Facebook and i'll help you out!

good thing to learn building computers, saves you a fortune!!!!! and always comes in handy when wanting a few extra quid and your mate wants one building!

Let me know how it goes!

Lol

Ok I will build one but not now, in the future I will cuz Im abit short on £ atm so later on might be better

If I get stuck you guys will be the first ones that I will ask :)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Good morning to y'all.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Mornin'. How is everybody?
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Watched the Royal Wedding, that was.....cool!!:D (dunno what to say)

And now tons of people is having street parties....
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Well William is the future of the Royal Family as Charles and Camilla wont be having kids at their age and by the time they succeed the Queen they will be on their way out too lol.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    How are we doing gentlemen. Hope to see some of you online during this fine weekend.
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    If your on when I'm on.....you'll see me....:)
  • Options
    edited April 2011
    Hello Omega-Pegasus, i am captain_quack, i have played with members of your fleet while i was in delta fleet. i am know in the 2nd fleet, used to be Galaxa Union. Tesla is the admin. and I would like to open or continue my relations with your fleet. but with the 2nd fleet we will be alot more active then delta and galaxa union fleets were. if you have someone that can get in touch with me either by pm, on the 2nd fleet thread here in star base one, i would like to re set up a weekly or bi weekly pvp and maybe we can even run an stf together?

Captain Quack, you have been a valued friend to us so that is of course no issue in that department. We'll get to work on that as soon as possible.