Have a good one,

Fleet Admiral Wright
    Federation Fleet
  • Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited March 2011
    Hey Omega

And OMG!

Prometheus MVAM console is out today!!!!! :D:D

So my Prometheus should be done refiting soon :)
    edited March 2011
    Ello, guys. Nice, foggy day on Earth... Oh well. Prommy will be cool, and I'm gonna like seperating at random times.
    edited March 2011
    Look alive gentlemen. I will be in-game to see how the transition is going. I will remain in our current one until the transfer is complete then I will resume my FA duties in our reformed fleet all our old friends.
    edited March 2011
    Look alive gentlemen. I will be in-game to see how the transition is going. I will remain in our current one until the transfer is complete then I will resume my FA duties in our reformed fleet all our old friends.

With you permission, Sir
    I would like to stay in the fleet too till everyone is done transitioning,
    Just incase we left anything in the fleet etc.
    edited March 2011
    Love the look of the new Prommy...
    edited March 2011
    Look alive guys. The transition is continuing to go as planned.
    edited March 2011
    Ok gents, look alive...its the graveyard hours
    edited March 2011
    Gooooooood morning! I recently talked to that old stuffy Quinn, he decided to give me a new ship!

That FE Arc was amazing.

Btw, have any of you gotten that new PADD? You know, that iPad 2? I'll be getting it in a few weeks, at the Camadian release.

P.S. What's the Pegasus website? I forgot.
    edited March 2011
    Man, I hope that the problem in Japan gets better. Did you guys hear? The nuclear reactor might blow up...

Let's hope that that doesn't happen.
    edited March 2011
    DimitarJ wrote: »
    Man, I hope that the problem in Japan gets better. Did you guys hear? The nuclear reactor might blow up...

Let's hope that that doesn't happen.

Its been a very watched situation as it has been leaking for hours now. Just one reactor on the verge of blowing is bad enough. But with two it could devastate Japan environmentally for a century or so. And I'm sure Russia is more nervous because a small section of Chyrnobl was finally cleared for citizens to go home months ago while being under 24 years of quarantine, but it is still declared an exclusion zone and the last thing they want is another dose of radiation traveling in their direction.

Meanwhile the U.S. has sent some coolant to Japan to cool the rods. The question is will it get there in time? Keep your fingers crossed.
    edited March 2011
    Its been a very watched situation as it has been leaking for hours now. Just one reactor on the verge of blowing is bad enough. But with two it could devastate Japan environmentally for a century or so. And I'm sure Russia is more nervous because a small section of Chyrnobl was finally cleared for citizens to go home months ago while being under 24 years of quarantine, but it is still declared an exclusion zone and the last thing they want is another dose of radiation traveling in their direction.

Meanwhile the U.S. has sent some coolant to Japan to cool the rods. The question is will it get there in time? Keep your fingers crossed.

I really do hope it does get there in time
    edited March 2011
    Erm...somebody asked me about answering his question after refered to me by Roger, asking What does your fleet have to offer?

But to be honest I'm not very well answering people and don't really know the answer, help?

BTW I might not be in-game for a few days but I might if I can, so just letting you know just incase you are wondering
    edited March 2011
    ILDW wrote: »
    Erm...somebody asked me about answering his question after refered to me by Roger, asking What does your fleet have to offer?

But to be honest I'm not very well answering people and don't really know the answer, help?

BTW I might not be in-game for a few days but I might if I can, so just letting you know just invade you are wondering

Do you have the name of this person Joshua??
    edited March 2011
    Long time no see everybody. Sorry I haven't been around as much, I had some laptop problems...again so I got that fixed again recently. I'm starting to play STO again so I'm looking forward to playing with you guys again sometime soon.
    edited March 2011
    KirkRules wrote: »
    Long time no see everybody. Sorry I haven't been around as much, I had some laptop problems...again so I got that fixed again recently. I'm starting to play STO again so I'm looking forward to playing with you guys again sometime soon.

Good to see you again Kirk.
    edited March 2011

Hey Kirk, nice to see you again
    edited March 2011
    Do you have the name of this person Joshua??

His name is
    SteveAngelis
    edited March 2011
    Ok, thanks Josha.
    edited March 2011

Kirk, good to see you again. Thought we lost you my friend. Anyway, hope you got the PM I sent you and we are merging with all our friends at Pegasus. Read the PM for more details on getting an invite into Pegasus.
    edited March 2011
    So.......about that person asking me, have you answered him?
    edited March 2011
    ILDW wrote: »
    So.......about that person asking me, have you answered him?

Nope...not yet.
    edited March 2011
    Now, I've sent Steve a message. By the way guys, please put a couple of posts on the Pegasus thread.

One further note: Ramsius (who has been with us since the early days of Omega) asked me that if he could take the reigns of our fleet once we get most of our items and creds transferred as he has been thinking of starting a fleet for sometime and will change the name.

With that in mind, if you guys have no issue, I want to propose to leave him with 2 million in credits (in which we can make that up rather easily) and only a handful of items so atleast he can have something to work with as he's been wanting to bring his girlfriend and brother into the game.
    edited March 2011
    Now, I've sent Steve a message. By the way guys, please put a couple of posts on the Pegasus thread.

One further note: Ramsius (who has been with us since the early days of Omega) asked me that if he could take the reigns of our fleet once we get most of our items and creds transferred as he has been thinking of starting a fleet for sometime and will change the name.

With that in mind, if you guys have no issue, I want to propose to leave him with 2 million in credits (in which we can make that up rather easily) and only a handful of items so atleast he can have something to work with as he's been wanting to bring his girlfriend and brother into the game.

I don't have any problems with that, seems reasonable
    edited March 2011
    No problem there. Sorry about not mentioning that referral, I've been having some difficulties lately with Internet and didn't know if/when I'd ever be able to get back to that player.

The situation in Japan is devastating. I am currently donating to the Red Cross with all my remaining iTunes Credit.
    edited March 2011
    I got no problem with that.

Although, on the other hand, I really haven't helped much with that... Oh well.
    edited March 2011
    Look alive gentlemen....
    edited March 2011
    No problem here.
    edited March 2011
    Seems like I don't have the Pegasus teamspeak password. Can someone PM it to me, please?
    edited March 2011
    Happy Pi day!