test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Omega Fleet

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2011
    I apologize for missing the meeting a couple days ago. I've been really busy. I have been accepted to one of the universities I applied to and my business is doing pretty well. Hope to be in game by June.

Congratulations :)

And Good luck

ILDW
    edited February 2011
    BTW its not to craft a newer Delta Flyer, it is another option for crafters or players who doesnt want to spend Atari Tokens
    edited February 2011
    ILDW wrote: »
    BTW its not to craft a newer Delta Flyer, it is another option for crafters or players who doesnt want to spend Atari Tokens

Appreciate the clarification on that issue. Also with the complaints from people not liking the idea of having a shuttle craft taking up a starship slot, Cryptic plans on adding the shuttlebay area that they didn't release during launch which includes the holodeck and likely the observation deck when the Duty Roster/reworked Exploration gameplay goes up or perhaps before then.
    edited February 2011
    Congrats, Billy. :D
    edited February 2011
    Good Evening Fleet
    edited February 2011
    Look alive fellow members.
    edited February 2011
    Look alive fellow members.

I shall try Sir
    edited February 2011
    This incident with our bank has greatly peed me off...I have tried to contact support at cryptic to see what they will do about this TRIBBLE$ hole looting our bank,and still waiting to see what they will do to correct his actions.

I do not blame the person who invited this jerk to the Fleet.." how else are we suppose to grow if we do not invite more people." I put all the blame on this person for acting the way he did when he cleaned us out..
    edited February 2011
    Who took the money? And or stuff?
    edited February 2011
    Blackheart wrote: »
    This incident with our bank has greatly peed me off...I have tried to contact support at cryptic to see what they will do about this TRIBBLE$ hole looting our bank,and still waiting to see what they will do to correct his actions.

I do not blame the person who invited this jerk to the Fleet.." how else are we suppose to grow if we do not invite more people." I put all the blame on this person for acting the way he did when he cleaned us out..

What the hell?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Who was it?
    What/How much did that F***er stole?!?!?!?!?
    I thought we had a limit on how much you can take depending on your fleet rank

We have worked hard for those things he had stole and that A**hole just came in and took it!!!!!!
    :mad::mad::mad::mad:
    edited February 2011
    You can look in the fleet bank at the logs,and see who did the cleaning.....I urge more people to contact support and complain about this person and his actions,and ask that something be done about our losses....
    edited February 2011
    Someone mail me his name... I can't see it.

EDIT: Can't check, technically not in the fleet. :(
    edited February 2011
    DimitarJ wrote: »
    Someone mail me his name... I can't see it.

EDIT: Can't check, technically not in the fleet. :(

His name is or was Echo@GenisisV.
    edited February 2011
    Little noob..... Gotta steal the bank stuff.... Let's get 'em! Light your torches! We're going after Frankenstein! GRRRRRR!
    edited February 2011
    Blackheart wrote: »
    His name is or was Echo@GenisisV.

Oh him.....I went on the other day and had a chat with him but i wouldnt have thought he would be a thief

EDIT - Excuse my noobie knowledge but where can I contact Cryptic?

EDIT EDIT - Never Mind
    edited February 2011
    And what about the limit set on how much depending on rank you can take out?

I looked and it said 3000 for a cadet and it said thats the limit on how much item they can take every 24 hrs so isnt that abit high for a cadet?? 100 item limits will do but 3000..... thats the whole bank..
    edited February 2011
    I have a suggestion. How bout only upper ranks, or trusted members hat have served long enough, can only get things out? If a lower rank needs something, they contact a high enough rank and that person gets the stuff for them and mails them that item. I am not sure you can do that though, not sure. But it might work...
    edited February 2011
    I dont know how he cleaned out the credits....All I know Is I've been to the fleet bank,and I dont see any credits in there...
    edited February 2011
    Ummmm.... I think we may have an internal problem, maybe? If a high rank could only take out everything... Do we have a breach? Is someone in the clan that is high enough rank siphoning our bank out?

*Looks around*

It's a conspiracy, I tell ya!
    edited February 2011
    I just checked the fleet bank again...I see over 10,000,000 credits in there again....I dont know if it was just not showing the other day after our robbery,if it had to do with Cryptic,or if our crafters did some work to put it back...But I'm glad that were getting everything back to par again.
    edited February 2011
    I understand we had an incident with the fleet bank. Hopefully this isn't a problem that Cryptic has yet to still correct. If you remember the first time we had this issue, the bank withdraw limit wasn't working and that's how we got cleaned out because it was a programmer issue.

I sincerely hope that this isn't the case again. So let me get in the game to see what's going on here.
    edited February 2011
    Blackheart just to confirm what you looked at. The credits are still intact, but a lot of the high-end items were swiped except for the assortment of phasers, rifles and other ground weapon units.

I talked to Tink and she was the one that invited the would-be eventual thief into the fleet. When she realized what was happening she felt real bad over it and still does currently. Unfortunately she opted to leave us.

In the meantime, and I know its on short notice because it wasn't planned for this week, but we will have a fleeet meeting over this matter in more detail for this coming Saturday at 4pm EST.
    edited February 2011
    Oh man, not this again...lets hope the money has stayed safe...guess we'll have to be more careful in the future regarding who we invite, we cant always predict what people's morals are over a computer screen, I think we need to spend more time with potential new recruits and get to know them more, before we officially decide to invite them into our fleet, we need a system regarding this so please share your suggestions!

I dont think Tink should leave, she would not have known the outcome of what was going to happen!

I guess guys what ever has gone is gone for good...we'll just have to work twice as hard...and i'll have to work twice as as much to get my computer up and running so i can patrol the stars for thief's and scoundrels!

It could of been alot worse....your credit card details, identity etc!...thankfully it was some virtual items which dont help you much in real life...although having a cloaking ground kit would be useful for sneaking into work when i'm 5 minutes late lol!

On a lighter note:

I got a nice hard drive yesterday however my graphics card cant be recognised by my computer (Windows Vista Ultimate Edition)...any suggestions other then switching to Windows 7?
    edited February 2011
    I dont think Tink should have left, no one knew that the guy would be a thief nor do her, we were just expanding our fleet

So I think we should invite her back
    edited February 2011
    I Have got Minecraft yesterday, I think it is pretty good

But for the multiplayer, I dont know any ip adresses to go into
    edited February 2011
    I have been wanting to buy Minecraft. Maybe if I get all A's this quarter...
    edited February 2011
    Blackheart just to confirm what you looked at. The credits are still intact, but a lot of the high-end items were swiped except for the assortment of phasers, rifles and other ground weapon units.

I talked to Tink and she was the one that invited the would-be eventual thief into the fleet. When she realized what was happening she felt real bad over it and still does currently. Unfortunately she opted to leave us.

In the meantime, and I know its on short notice because it wasn't planned for this week, but we will have a fleeet meeting over this matter in more detail for this coming Saturday at 4pm EST.

name and shame them
    edited February 2011
    I feel your sentiments gentlemen. I don't think she should have left either. What happened was simply a human mistake that she didn't anticipate. However, she has made her own fleet and I'm not certain but may have also asked Kaster to join her as he was also no longer with us since his name was no longer listed on our roster.

Also I am looking into this theft matter closely as I am bringing this to Pegasus' attention as there was a member on Teamspeak having the name Echo. I'm having Rad look over their fleet roster. In the meantime, until I return home from work, I need the other senior admirals to step up and take charge of the investigation.

Any further details you learn from this point on will be documented on our fleet site. Further, I will have a message for the captains of our fleet that will also be contained to our site later tonight as I will not divulge here.
    edited February 2011
    New Hard Drive: Check
    New Graphics Card: Check
    Download and Patch STO: In Progress

Bought a DVI cable today from my local computer store and I cant believe the difference in image quality....! what have I been missing!
    edited February 2011
    Korbin wrote:
    New Hard Drive: Check
    New Graphics Card: Check
    Download and Patch STO: In Progress

Bought a DVI cable today from my local computer store and I cant believe the difference in image quality....! what have I been missing!

What is a erm.....DVI Cable?
    What Graphics Card u got?
    Hard Drive Size?