• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Jezzer wrote: »
    Good day fleet...there may be a surprise coming up soon. :D

undine player faction ?
    edited November 2010
    undine player faction ?

That would be cool...but no that's not it.
    edited November 2010
    Nice to see you droppin by Jezzer.
    edited November 2010
    Blackheart wrote: »
    Nice to see you droppin by Jezzer.

LOL I just realized I haven't finished the past two weeks episodes...whoopsies...:eek:
    edited November 2010
    ILDW has been with us for little over a year. He's earned his stripes and is rather keen at 14. Not too many are at that early of an age. Just remember he needs his milk and cookies. lol :D

Yes Sir! *salutes* :cool:
    edited November 2010
    Alright gents. Look alive. Jezzer, I saw your PM and responded as well as on the forums. And you better get another round of Sheeba treats as she's eating up ship items again.
    edited November 2010
    Alright gents. Look alive. Jezzer, I saw your PM and responded as well as on the forums. And you better get another round of Sheeba treats as she's eating up ship items again.

Sheeba has treats...they are just hidden throughout your office and your Oberth flagship. :D
    edited November 2010

*Sheeba puts a gimp suit on farrior*

Sheeba tis be a he.
    edited November 2010
    At this time, after Blackheart, Jezzer, OmegaOm and myself teamed for some action with the Breen, I am now getting tribble warmed up. With the new added content for Season 3, gonna take sometime.
    edited November 2010
    *Sheeba puts a gimp suit on farrior*

Sheeba tis be a he.

Take your treats and go in the corner, you sick freak.
    edited November 2010
    ILDW Reporting In!!

How is everybody doing then?
    edited November 2010
    ILDW wrote: »
    ILDW Reporting In!!

How is everybody doing then?

Doing good this morning. :cool:
    edited November 2010
    The Foundry is now available on Tribble. I had to wait a few hours for Tribble to patch in due to the amount of info regarding the Foundry. You have to create a another character though, can't use an existing beta character,
    edited November 2010
    The Foundry is now available on Tribble. I had to wait a few hours for Tribble to patch in due to the amount of info regarding the Foundry. You have to create a another character though, can't use an existing beta character,

its on but it isnt active yet ? :S
    edited November 2010
    Hey fleet, good to see us remaining few are active. :)
    edited November 2010
    cptnroger wrote:
    Hey fleet, good to see us remaining few are active. :)

Roger, there you are. There is a document that Pegasus is suppose to be sending us once they're done with it.
    edited November 2010
    One of the new features is that you can now use the computer in your ready room to access past missions to be replayed
    edited November 2010
    Roger, there you are. There is a document that Pegasus is suppose to be sending us once they're done with it.

Forward it on to me once you've got it, sir.
    edited November 2010

How big was the patch?
    edited November 2010
    How big was the patch?

2GB

*sheeba throws a dart at a picture of Stormshade for the minimum character limit*
    edited November 2010
    2GB

*sheeba throws a dart at a picture of Stormshade for the minimum character limit*

Ok that is a bit of a patch.
    edited November 2010
    Yes I am still on Tribble. I like what I see so far. They've added the planet Andoria where you can travel to and nab missions. Unfortunately, the devs let the Klingon players run wild and they invaded the planet and stated vaporizing contacts.

Certain planets Like Earth, Vulcan, Risa, etc are represented as colored pulsating stars until you come up on them and they'll change into planet the closer you get. The new space maps is a big plus. They've ditched the current map set up to look like you're traveling in space within your new warp field that they've also created.

There's also a new area at the Earth base that leads to a second level inside the base, but no people added yet but lots of rooms so looks like they'll add something there. They're also working on resizing the ships that you view from within the base. So far, only one ship can be seen.

And you can access your computer in the Ready Room to replay missions you've done.

The Foundry is not active yet....atleast that was hours ago, so I'll see if they got it going.

And you'll get a window in which it will give details to destinations you're travel to such as facilites and planet classifications.
    edited November 2010
    Yes I am still on Tribble. I like what I see so far. They've added the planet Andoria where you can travel to and nab missions. Unfortunately, the devs let the Klingon players run wild and they invaded the planet and stated vaporizing contacts.

Certain planets Like Earth, Vulcan, Risa, etc are represented as colored pulsating stars until you come up on them and they'll change into planet the closer you get. The new space maps is a big plus. They've ditched the current map set up to look like you're traveling in space within your new warp field that they've also created.

There's also a new area at the Earth base that leads to a second level inside the base, but no people added yet but lots of rooms so looks like they'll add something there. They're also working on resizing the ships that you view from within the base. So far, only one ship can be seen.

And you can access your computer in the Ready Room to replay missions you've done.

The Foundry is not active yet....atleast that was hours ago, so I'll see if they got it going.

And you'll get a window in which it will give details to destinations you're travel to such as facilites and planet classifications.

lol thought i saw you on Andoria ? :P did you see Clan Sheeba or the House of Grek killing people ? :P Clan Sheeba spends most of its time on earth :D
    edited November 2010
    lol thought i saw you on Andoria ? :P did you see Clan Sheeba or the House of Grek killing people ? :P Clan Sheeba spends most of its time on earth :D

So it was all your fault. I KNEW IT!!!
    edited November 2010

as i told the tribble people... if you want to use things you must pay the taxes.

Tailor = 10k
    Shipyard = 30k
    Requiations = 50k
    Admirals office = 70k
    Promotion ceromony = 100k
    edited November 2010

It's always his fault....lol :p
    edited November 2010
    It's always his fault....lol :p

Im encouraging people to vote undine player faction... you vote.. you can talk to your NPC... you dont... we kill the Npc.
    edited November 2010
    Im encouraging people to vote undine player faction... you vote.. you can talk to your NPC... you dont... we kill the Npc.

Eat your treats....and don't splash when you chew.
    edited November 2010
    Eat your treats....and don't splash when you chew.

Dstalh has a gift for you... Oberth class comming soon!