What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Omega Fleet

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    i know this is probably not going to be liked but i hope you guys are more organized now then pre game because i was in back then but you guys switched websites on me and did not ever tell me or help me make an account on the new one. kindof jerkish although it was most likely not on purpose.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Picard5017 wrote:
    i know this is probably not going to be liked but i hope you guys are more organized now then pre game because i was in back then but you guys switched websites on me and did not ever tell me or help me make an account on the new one. kindof jerkish although it was most likely not on purpose.

Saw your post and to answer your statement....our old site got taken away from us by the domain due to excessive spamming and we virtually lost EVERYTHING, including the fleet active roster so he had no way to inform you unless you happen to come in and post to ask what happened, and you never really did. So organization wasn't the problem, it was simply rotten timing.

Jezzer was the one owned the site and he didn't know until recently because his computer died on him back in the summer and got a new one--that part we knew before the plug got pulled on us. From that point, I took the role of Fleet Admiral. So we put up a new site a few weeks ago and everything has been good so far.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    On a side note gentlemen, I placed a thread in the "General Discussion" on the site pertianing to The Foundry. I think it may stir up quite a bit of interesting water cooler talk.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Saw your post and to answer your statement....our old site got taken away from us by the domain due to excessive spamming and we virtually lost EVERYTHING, including the fleet active roster so he had no way to inform you unless you happen to come in and post to ask what happened, and you never really did. So organization wasn't the problem, it was simply rotten timing.

Jezzer was the one owned the site and he didn't know until recently because his computer died on him back in the summer and got a new one--that part we knew before the plug got pulled on us. From that point, I took the role of Fleet Admiral. So we put up a new site a few weeks ago and everything has been good so far.

I don't think that is entirely what he meant. I think he was referring to when we switched from www.omega-fleet.net to www.omegafleet.info.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    On a side note gentlemen, I placed a thread in the "General Discussion" on the site pertianing to The Foundry. I think it may stir up quite a bit of interesting water cooler talk.

farrior farrior farrior... if you want to make people fight to the death... *throws a copy of "Sheebas Shananigens(sp?) at farrior) read that book

step 1: make a fed carrier thread and how you need it
    step 2: make a get rid of the klink carrier thread and give it to the feds thread
    step 3: start a can we blow up vulcan thread
    step 4: demand a new player faction (YOU WILL VOTE UNDINE AND LIKE IT!)
    step 5: corrupt people into one of the 4 above
    step 6: let peoples from step 1 and 2 battle it out
    step 7: let those from 1 and 2 get banned for spamming
    step 8: check on the blow up vulcan thread
    step 9: those who voice their opinions have been banned... time to start a undine playable faction thread
    step 10: convince everyone we need playable undine
    step 11: playable undine
    step 12: Sheeba declares war on the feds
    step 13: sheeba for emperor of the Undine
    step 14: conquer the federation
    step 15: blow up vulcan
    step 16: begin the first great ginger hunt
    step 17: declare war on the Klingons
    step 18: moan that the pvp queue is taking too long
    step 19: Open a bar, 30% of your earnings go to Sheeba
    step 20: Close bar due to high sheeba taxes
    step 21: you;ve served your purpose.. go enjoy STO :D

21 easy steps on how to annoy fed players.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    farrior farrior farrior... if you want to make people fight to the death... *throws a copy of "Sheebas Shananigens(sp?) at farrior) read that book

step 1: make a fed carrier thread and how you need it
    step 2: make a get rid of the klink carrier thread and give it to the feds thread
    step 3: start a can we blow up vulcan thread
    step 4: demand a new player faction (YOU WILL VOTE UNDINE AND LIKE IT!)
    step 5: corrupt people into one of the 4 above
    step 6: let peoples from step 1 and 2 battle it out
    step 7: let those from 1 and 2 get banned for spamming
    step 8: check on the blow up vulcan thread
    step 9: those who voice their opinions have been banned... time to start a undine playable faction thread
    step 10: convince everyone we need playable undine
    step 11: playable undine
    step 12: Sheeba declares war on the feds
    step 13: sheeba for emperor of the Undine
    step 14: conquer the federation
    step 15: blow up vulcan
    step 16: begin the first great ginger hunt
    step 17: declare war on the Klingons
    step 18: moan that the pvp queue is taking too long
    step 19: Open a bar, 30% of your earnings go to Sheeba
    step 20: Close bar due to high sheeba taxes
    step 21: you;ve served your purpose.. go enjoy STO :D

21 easy steps on how to annoy fed players.

Ok then we'll start my first mission....choking out Paul like Bart Simpson to see how much diplomacy points you can get.

<<grabs and statrts choking Paul then option window pops up

1. choke hard and be sympathetic
    2. choke harder and be sympathetic
    3. choke REALLY HARD while on the Oberth in a middle of armageddon and then giving him mop duty
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Ok then we'll start my first mission....choking out Paul like Bart Simpson to see how much diplomacy points you can get.

<<grabs and statrts choking Paul then option window pops up

1. choke hard and be sympathetic
    2. choke harder and be sympathetic
    3. choke REALLY HARD while on the Oberth in a middle of armageddon and then giving him mop duty

i'll use my anti oberth skills *sheeba spawns* time to run farrier.. unless you want to be sheebas next meal :O
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    i'll use my anti oberth skills *sheeba spawns* time to run farrier.. unless you want to be sheebas next meal :O

I think you have seem to have forgotten my ace in the hole................MEGATRON MODE!!!!!!!! <<transforms into Megatron.

Now lets see....time for me to blow up the ship that we're standing in

<<cannon lights up and aims at Sheeba....."dance for your life" <<bwoom bwoom bwoom--destroys consoles and hitting crew members as Sheeba evades. destroys new tea set......destroys turbolift and chases Sheeba around the bridge.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I think you have seem to have forgotten my ace in the hole................MEGATRON MODE!!!!!!!! <<transforms into Megatron.

Now lets see....time for me to blow up the ship that we're standing in

<<cannon lights up and aims at Sheeba....."dance for your life" <<bwoom bwoom bwoom--destroys consoles and hitting crew members as Sheeba evades. destroys new tea set......destroys turbolift and chases Sheeba around the bridge.

*thorws pokEball* Gilam i choose you
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    *thorws pokEball* Gilam i choose you

Too bad the Gilam account is unaccessable...LOL

Farrion, Blackheart, Korbin, and ILDW left you guys a thread to think about on the fleet site under the admin section.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Jezzer wrote: »
    Too bad the Gilam account is unaccessable...LOL

Farrion, Blackheart, Korbin, and ILDW left you guys a thread to think about on the fleet site under the admin section.

Sheeba for admin?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Sheeba for admin?

Is the Sheeba account accessible?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Jezzer wrote: »
    Is the Sheeba account accessible?

if i could remember the password i'd try... still.. vote undine player faction!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Just for you Paul, I may make a major mission event involving the Undine. Once they release The Foundry, my missions will be a bit lengthy with atleast a couple of major mission events. Also with The Foundry, divisional areas will actually serve a purpose within the fleet.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Hey guys, How is it going?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Primus01 wrote: »
    Hey guys, How is it going?

Thanks for the visit Primus. Which now brings me to say this. After a brief discussion on the matter, there will be a working relationship between Omega and Pegasus as we will offer aid to one another when needed among other possibilities. You guys feel free to post on the Pegasus STO thread whenever you can as I also exteneded them to come on over anytime to post on ours.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Rise and shine
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Must have been a slow day at the office it seems......
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Meh I blame Sheeba for the slowness...damn beast keeps causing power failures. :mad:
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Well Jezzer if you get Sheeba to stop chewing on the power cables, we wouldn't have that problem. :D
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Once again I am very sorry that I have not been very active. Been playing alot of video games.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    hey guys! wow....i missed alot and srry that i havent been on for a few days cuz ive been on COD Black Ops + doing some homework

and i see that Kirk is back :)

and cant help but notice Farrior said that i was keen on Star Trek at the age of 14 but ive was kinda intrested in it when i was like 12 cuz a friend showed me it........but now he likes Star Gate.....not Star Trek....:mad:

so.......how are you guys doing?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    ILDW wrote: »
    hey guys! wow....i missed alot and srry that i havent been on for a few days cuz ive been on COD Black Ops + doing some homework

and cant help but notice Farrior said that i was keen on Star Trek at the age of 14 but ive was kinda intrested in it when i was like 12 cuz a friend showed me it........but now he likes Star Gate.....not Star Trek....:mad:

Fine. I was playing CoD too. It is awesome.

How are you?
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Currently, I am downloading Champion Online Demo. I can't wait until it goes F2P!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    ILDW wrote: »

I was referring to your sense of character ILDW, as being a bit mature. As far as being a Trek fan goes, I've been watching it since I was 4 back when syndication was in its infancy back in '75. Been hooked ever since.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    I have Champions also...haven't played it since July, but I did update it recently so I won't fall too far behind on the patches.
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    dunno if i should get Champions online......if the file is too big im not cuz STO is like the biggest file on my computer
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    *sneaks into farriros office and begins chewing on his ship models*
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    *sneaks into farriros office and begins chewing on his ship models*

Get outta there....get outta there.....BAD SHEEBA!!! BAD!!!
  • Options
    edited November 2010
    Look alive gents...