Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited November 2011
    How do you get the tier 3 commendation?
    edited November 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    How do you get the tier 3 commendation?

The duty officer system actually has levels for each type (marauding, science, Security, etc). You begin at 0. When you earn enough points, that type is promoted to Tier 1, then Tier 2, etc. It's going to take some work to get one to Tier 3, but it's doable if you are persistent with the duty officers.
    edited November 2011
    I think what stormy is saying is that you need to have missions running 24/7. Checking to make sure those doffs are working all the time. No shore leave for those guys.
    edited November 2011
    The Doff system takes too much attention for my liking. If I wanted to play farmville or another game where I need to check my "crops" or in this case missions every 2 hours, I would play a cut rate Zynga game on facebook....

In other news, how is everyone?
    edited November 2011
    You know you can just grind out Diplomacy as it counts towards that Doff reward :p

Oh and if anyone wants to do some STF runs on Tribble tomorrow the {UFP}'s Elite STF Taskforce F.S.O.G (Fleet Special Operations Group) will be running some, possibly on Elite Mode :eek:
    edited November 2011
    You know you can just grind out Diplomacy as it counts towards that Doff reward :p

Oh and if anyone wants to do some STF runs on Tribble tomorrow the {UFP}'s Elite STF Taskforce F.S.O.G (Fleet Special Operations Group) will be running some, possibly on Elite Mode :eek:

Yes, thats the plan..If your not scared..hehe 1900 UFP time on TS.
    edited November 2011
    Did anyone else respec on tribble and end up with 100 skill points leftover, that you can't do anything with?
    edited November 2011
    Good run Dodgers..Glad to hear the Mission was successful to a degree. Anyway, sorry this Klingon flu has kept me away from the FSOG mission at current. With more bed rest and meds I should be back to mission status in a few days..Keep the FSOG strong and keep them in line..Upon my return, I shall buy the 1st round of Romulus ale.

Cheers

KEEP STRONG
    edited November 2011
    raamb wrote:
    Did anyone else respec on tribble and end up with 100 skill points leftover, that you can't do anything with?

I was thinking I used all of mine but I'll have to let you know when I get to my home pc.
    edited November 2011
    I'm really enjoying going back through Enterprise from episode 1 forward. I just finished Season 2.
    edited November 2011
    What do you think of the 700 day veteran rewards? I'm looking forward to the android Boff.
    edited November 2011
    I don't like the fact that once you hit 500 days they are not giving dilithium!!! They uses to give 250 emblems now you don't get anything. Money wise!!!!
    edited November 2011
    So who's palm did Mister Mugato have to grease to get put in-game?

Edit: And you do get a free VA Ship token at 700, which is worth like 15 dollars.
    edited November 2011
    The VA token will be nice for any new toons that I start, but the dilithium would've helped gear them up.
    edited November 2011
    I wouldn't expect much in the way of monetary giveaways from PW. That would go against their business model. You're going to have to start thinking in different terms now that it's a F2P world.
    edited November 2011
    Janruary 17th 2012, f2p starts...

events??? oh oh...
    edited November 2011
    checking in..still alive..:D
    edited November 2011
    I don't think that's a bad idea. I think they realize the attention to STO will wane a little when SWTOR launches, so give that a few weeks and then release the new version of STO.
    edited November 2011
    I think Jan 17th is good. Still a bunch of bugs to fix!!!!
    edited November 2011
    I'm wondering if it's possible to achieve Level 3 in the Doff system.... I'm only midway through Level 2 so far. What we need is someone to give us a breakdown on the most efficient way to use the system on the forums! Any volunteers? Siiynn?
    edited November 2011
    Wow! Really big news! The new build goes live somewhere between Dec. 1-8, and the new stipend for subscribers starts in December, with members getting their stipend on their anniversary day each month.
    edited November 2011
    I am super excited! This is almost as fun as waiting for STO's first launch!
    edited November 2011
    Yep, it's pretty big.
    edited November 2011
    It took 276 pages, but there's finally me to help promote this fleet of awesomeness.
    edited November 2011
    After all the news over the past day or two, I wonder what today will bring?
    edited November 2011
    Get ready for F2P. Join the UFP today! Click the banner below.
    edited November 2011
    F2P is the best thing that has happened to STO and {UFP}. We are finally going to see the population numbers where they should of been 2 years ago. I hope we are ready for the influx of new recruits.
    edited November 2011
    lot of new content!!!! Awesome news coming from cryptic as of late.

Featured episode rewards....cant wait to get a Breen Bridge officer
    edited November 2011
    raamb wrote:
    lot of new content!!!! Awesome news coming from cryptic as of late.

Featured episode rewards....cant wait to get a Breen Bridge officer

I've been afk due to work and being sick. A lot has changed...nice to see new things finally!
    edited November 2011
    The new ground zone is cash! Real new content!