test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited October 2011
    How's the new Duty Officer system on Tribble? Haven't had the chance to try it out yet. :D
    edited October 2011
    mikester92 wrote: »
    How's the new Duty Officer system on Tribble? Haven't had the chance to try it out yet. :D

Quite good though the learning curve is a bit steep but once you get used to it, it quite straight forward.
    edited October 2011
    Quite good though the learning curve is a bit steep but once you get used to it, it quite straight forward.

Yes , I agree..Sorry, of not being a forum hound of late. I've been addicted to a thing that's small and fuzzy,called a TRIBBLE server. Nice new thingys to play with. So addictive....err..!
    edited October 2011
    I'm hoping to earn most of the F2P Tribble awards.... but I'll need some luck because I level slowly and have limited play time.
    edited October 2011

I need to bag myself some Tribble time. Thursday night!! Not had much time of late to get in game!

Grace TRIBBLE
    edited October 2011
    To join a great fleet go to www.ufplanets.com

Check us out you will not be sorry!!!!!
    edited October 2011
    Today is a great day to join the {UFP}!

Apply today!
    edited October 2011
    This is a great time to be a part of ST:O, and to be a part of one of the premier fleets in the game makes it that much better. Join today!
    edited October 2011
    There's a Tribble Server event on the calender if you haven't checked it out already. Not to late to sign up and join in as a young ensign (In game and out. ;) )
    Pryde7 wrote:
    I need to bag myself some Tribble time. Thursday night!! Not had much time of late to get in game!

Grace TRIBBLE

Ahhh, does that mean I can be expecting at least one person to be turning up? :)
    edited October 2011
    raamb wrote:
    To join a great fleet go to www.ufplanets.com

Check us out you will not be sorry!!!!!

Yes I agree...we even a decent size "TRIBBLE test shard" fleet as well..the fleet that tests together, stays together..
    edited October 2011
    Looks like Clemens will be hosting a Khitomer Accord event today for those who are interested! :)
    edited October 2011
    Would you purchase C Store points in order to receive an equal amount of "Test C-Store points" to use on Tribble, allowing you to purchase some of the new ships for test runs on the F2P server?
    edited October 2011
    guess not. if im not going to get for holodeck. why would i buy cpoints just to get cpoints at tribble
    edited October 2011
    guess not. if im not going to get for holodeck. why would i buy cpoints just to get cpoints at tribble

True. if a person doesn't normally purchase C-Points, I don't see them buying a few extra just to be the first to pilot a new ship. I'm still wondering about those who do purchase things from the C-Store, however.
    edited October 2011
    True. if a person doesn't normally purchase C-Points, I don't see them buying a few extra just to be the first to pilot a new ship. I'm still wondering about those who do purchase things from the C-Store, however.

i do own the every single uniform and almost every ship on cstore. i spent more than 30-45k Cpoints so far. but i dont see a reason to buy them just to gain items on a test server
    edited October 2011
    I bought 500, just to see. But I haven't got on tribble to use them yet.
    edited October 2011
    I guess my thinking on this is, if you're someone who regularly shops at the C-Store, you have nothing to lose. You know you'll need the points eventually, so this lets a person check out some new ships early, and then later you have Cryptic Points to buy more goodies with. However, if you don't normally purchase things in the C-Store, then I'm not sure this is enough to entice a person to do so.
    edited October 2011
    I don't need a good reason to buy c points!
    edited October 2011
    To join go to www.ufplanets.com
    edited October 2011
    Just a reminder we'll be strating the Tribble Run tonight, more details on the forums.
    edited October 2011
    Endeavour wrote: »
    Just a reminder we'll be strating the Tribble Run tonight, more details on the forums.

I'll probably miss this. I have to work late tonight. I will be on, but it will likely be after this has completed. Hope it goes well.
    edited October 2011
    More stuff coming down the pike in Tribble today....including KLINGONS.
    edited October 2011
    Well I'll let you know where we get to, and you could always catch up if you want. I'm thinking of making this weekly if it goes well.
    edited October 2011
    Endeavour wrote: »
    Well I'll let you know where we get to, and you could always catch up if you want. I'm thinking of making this weekly if it goes well.

Sounds good. I haven't been a big Tribble user (I would do the minmum to get a bonus Tribble occasionally) in the past but the rewards for this one were just too good.
    edited October 2011
    The UFP, the true home of the Federation Star Trek Online game play... Join up today and be part of our fleet. After joining up, you become a member and not a number. Unlike others who recruit for simple spots for STFs pvp,pve and other special units. We have great support system in place to help all who need future STF runs. We have STF experts ready to run you thru ALL runs when scheduled..

Thank you for the read..

If interested, please click on my signature..
    edited October 2011
    I only started using Tribble to test the Venture a few weeks back. Wasn't high enough rank. xD

In related news:

Tribble event postponed until 2000UFP tomorrow, since they took it down for maintenace. (Typical that it be on my first run event!! xD )

Thank a lot Cryptic. :p
    edited October 2011
    wildmugato wrote: »
    The UFP, the true home of the Federation Star Trek Online game play... Join up today and be part of our fleet. After joining up, you become a member and not a number. Unlike others who recruit for simple spots for STFs pvp,pve and other special units. We have great support system in place to help all who need future STF runs. We have STF experts ready to run you thru ALL runs when scheduled..

Thank you for the read..

If interested, please click on my signature..

OR CLICK THIS

www.ufplanets.com

you wont regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    edited October 2011
    raamb wrote:
    OR CLICK THIS

www.ufplanets.com

you wont regret it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*snickers...so if I click there, I will not regret it then? Are you sure?

What's that? Huh? What is a F.S.O.G. ? hmm, I will never tell,unless you ask nice.:D
    edited October 2011
    wildmugato wrote: »
    *snickers...so if I click there, I will not regret it then? Are you sure?

What's that? Huh? What is a F.S.O.G. ? hmm, I will never tell,unless you ask nice.:D

Well!!! Maybe the new faster server will be a page ahead of you or maybe .... It will zap you!!!!!
    edited October 2011
    raamb wrote:
    Well!!! Maybe the new faster server will be a page ahead of you or maybe .... It will zap you!!!!!

ZAPPED...Ouch. I'm in the future...