test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

{UFP} The United Federation of Planets

Comments

• Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited August 2011
    galbock wrote:
    Well I thought I would post this as a bit of Klingon language education. JH is right there is really no Klingon equivalent for our enlisted or lower rank structure.

Enlisted/Imperial Fleet

beqHom Recruit
    beq Crewman
    beq'a Senior Crewman
    beq'quv Senior Crew Chief
    ne' Yeoman

Officer Imperial Fleet

lagh Ensign
    SoghHom Lieutenant Junior Grade
    Sogh Lieutenant
    Sogh'a' Lieutenant Commander
    la' Commander
    HoD Captain
    HoD'a' Fleet Captain
    totlh Commodore
    'ajHom Rear Admiral
    'aj Admiral
    'aj'a' Vice Admiral
    'ajyo' Fleet Admiral

As suggested when our Klingon forums are up and running I will have a bit of Klingon language postings every so often.

NIce work..I like this KLINGON stuff..Makes me wanna SLAP my targ its so good...!
    edited August 2011
    Klingon is like spicy food... makes your tongue work overtime!

:p
    edited August 2011
    Spicy food is irrelevant. You must serve the Collective. Prepare for assimilation. Resistance is futile.
    edited August 2011
    Silynn wrote:
    Klingon is like spicy food... makes your tongue work overtime!

:p

lol..That is soo true.:D
    edited August 2011
    So basically, you've taken the Starfleet ranks and stuck a Klingon word in front of them all, or are they all supposed to be seperated out? :p
    edited August 2011
    wildmugato wrote: »
    NIce work..I like this KLINGON stuff..Makes me wanna SLAP my targ its so good...!

Is that your idea of foreplay? :P
    edited August 2011

edited August 2011
    Endeavour wrote: »
    So basically, you've taken the Starfleet ranks and stuck a Klingon word in front of them all, or are they all supposed to be seperated out? :p

Now you're just being silly :P Those are the Klingon names of those Starfleet ranks!
    edited August 2011
    When are you going to learn? I'm always silly! :p

Well, not always, but often. A lot of the time. I have my moments. Sometimes even several minutes, maybe even hours. :p

Also, if I don't stop using this > " :p " so much, people are going to start thinking that I have a problem with my tongue contantly hanging out. xD :p
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:

If slapping a targ to a Klingon is forplay, then I'm emperor mugato of the high command. LoL..
    edited August 2011
    We are the Borg. We can stop your tongue from constantly hanging out. We can also remove the annoying and unnecessary "U" from your name. Resistance is futile.
    edited August 2011
    We are the Borg. We can stop your tongue from constantly hanging out. We can also remove the annoying and unnecessary "U" from your name. Resistance is futile.

I will stop thee, with my MAGIC Gandalf wand.."YOU SHALL NOT PASS" :D
    edited August 2011
    Battle Officer and Orion Syndicate Trader roles have now been posted so if anyone is interested, get your applications in!!

Grace
    edited August 2011
    Pryde7 wrote:
    Battle Officer and Orion Syndicate Trader roles have now been posted so if anyone is interested, get your applications in!!

Grace

Okay, Gandalf didn't have a wand, he had a staff. And I do hope you weren't aiming for a euphemism. :p

Now, watch.
    edited August 2011
    Blimey it's been busy here lately. Don't know if you caught my earlier post Mugato but your signature is ready to go, you can find it here mate: http://ufplanets.com/ufp/images/signatures/sto/mugato.jpg

Here's yours as well Reggie: http://ufplanets.com/ufp/images/signatures/sto/reggie.jpg
    edited August 2011
    Hathaway wrote: »
    Blimey it's been busy here lately. Don't know if you caught my earlier post Mugato but your signature is ready to go, you can find it here mate

Thank you..Thank You..Thank you times PIE..I love it like it was my favorite TARG Pup..I will feed it..I will groom it..I will teach it to fetch..I will sic it to eat TRIBBLES....I will LOVE it...Now If I can get a nice one for our Cool looking WEBSITE..And yes Before someone asks, I have a sig request in for it..:D
    Okay, Gandalf didn't have a wand, he had a staff. And I do hope you weren't aiming for a euphemism. :p

Ok...He had a MAGIC "LONG STICK" Staff then...THEE BORG SHALL NOT PASS".. As Gandalfs waves he magic ..stick..wand..pole or whatever at the EVIL

BORG..

:eek:

=

=

=

=

CLICK On my sig for

MORE

info

on
    edited August 2011
    The delay in Starfleet reinforcements to the Borg incursions does not bode well, expect a tactical update response from Starfleet Command imminently.
    edited August 2011
    The Federation MUST act quick to this INVASION from the Borg..at current the Federation Fleet 342, is involved in a small exchange with some Klingon renegade forces..

SIDE NOTE: The {UFP} is offering a SPECIAL PVP event,

Located in the Starfleet Operation Section Under Fleet Events..

"TOS Style PVP Federation VS Klingons"

More info on the {UFP} and these type of events..Please click my Signature.
    edited August 2011
    The delay in the Borg Invasion... was it because we are too effective in Gamma Orionis? Or did someone in Fleet Intelligence forgot to move their decimal place the wrong direction?

Anyhow... when this incursion begins... we will form our hunter-killer teams and go at it. :)
    edited August 2011
    Silynn wrote:
    The delay in the Borg Invasion... was it because we are too effective in Gamma Orionis? Or did someone in Fleet Intelligence forgot to move their decimal place the wrong direction?

Anyhow... when this incursion begins... we will form our hunter-killer teams and go at it. :)

Woo-hoo..I like hunting wabbits. :eek: .I mean BORG..lol
    edited August 2011

Now, watch.

Obviously the battle of wits with the Borg has taken it's toll. You have your universes confused. We will adapt you. Surrender and serve the Collective. Resistance is futile.
    edited August 2011
    Obviously the battle of wits with the Borg has taken it's toll. You have your universes confused. We will adapt you. Surrender and serve the Collective. Resistance is futile.

Umm no...I'm going to call mythbusters to see if Borg can really fly a box in space.
    edited August 2011
    Umm no...I'm going to call mythbusters to see if Borg can really fly a box in space.

The Mythbusters have been assimilated their technological distinctiveness now serve the collective.
    They are shooting assimilated chickens through starship shields to prove a frozen borg chickens can penetrate a federations shield.

Resistance is futile all will be assimilated.
    edited August 2011
    Important message has been received from Starfleet Command with a list of updated and new orders: http://ufplanets.com/rbs_banner.php?id=45&userid=2
    edited August 2011
    galbock wrote:
    The Mythbusters have been assimilated their technological distinctiveness now serve the collective.
    They are shooting assimilated chickens through starship shields to prove a frozen borg chickens can penetrate a federations shield.

Resistance is futile all will be assimilated.

LOL...I'm sure they have been taken hostage and made into Borg drones...oh where...oh where is my UNDERDOG ? Only he can save us from this evil takeover of Borg kind..
    edited August 2011
    Canine species 52761 (Underdog) is irrelevant. Prepare to serve the Collective. Resistance is futile.
    edited August 2011
    Canine species 52761 (Underdog) is irrelevant. Prepare to serve the Collective. Resistance is futile.

"No Fear, UNDERDOG is here...You cannot infect me with your BORG nanites.. I , unlike these humans have WILLPOWER to resist your evil doings"..woof woof BARK..Growl..!
    :D

=

=

=

=

More {UFP} Info below..Click !

:eek:
    edited August 2011
    Nice to see you have your sig Mugato!

Grace
    edited August 2011
    All signatures will be green in the future. Resistance is futile. Hopefully my signature will be green soon.
    edited August 2011
    All signatures will be green in the future. Resistance is futile. Hopefully my signature will be green soon.

Lol. Nice to see how much you've taken to being assimilated Stormy! Hehe.

G x