test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Vendor Station

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,019 Arc User
edited February 2010 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I found 2 bugs while doing the mission "Vaporware" at Vendor Station. In the final room on the left hand divot {best word i can think of), the character and the bridge officers disappear only showing their weapons.

http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc243/thenemesis876/Star%20Trek%20Online/screenshot_2010-01-25-15-39-12.jpg

The second bug involves Admiral Zella. After the conversation of her really being an Undine, she despawned. Only to come running into the room approximately 2 minutes later and still being a friendly target

screenshot_2010-01-25-15-43-41.jpg

Thanks

EDIT: By the way, there's a spoiler in here. Mind you when you play the mission, you can tell it's a set up from the beginning :P
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited January 2010
    i have encountered the second bug two times already and bugged it each time.
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    Spoiler alerts please..

I know we're in beta but not everyone has gotten that far.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    this bug is still around. admiral zelle is an ally npc even though the quest states to defeat the admiral
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I redid the mission but this time kept an eye on the HP of the admiral as it was following me thru the station. I didn't notice if the admiral had died the first time I went thru or not, but this time w/o the admiral dying for sure, it worked out fine.