test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Patch Notes for 10/17/24

baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,819 Community Moderator
Check out all the exciting changes coming to Star Trek Online in our latest patch notes!

https://www.playstartrekonline.com/en/news/article/11571935
GrWzQke.png
Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
----> Contact Customer Support <----
Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
Facebook / Twitter / Twitch

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,359 Arc User
    Excellent to see the "Known Issues" section whereby some 'new' bugs have already been caught.
    However, what's the bet we still see some of them being reported?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 615 Arc User
    So...no Hearts and Minds this Halloween event?
  • rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,521 Community Moderator
    Its been passed up the chain.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,359 Arc User
    So...no Hearts and Minds this Halloween event?
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Its been passed up the chain.
    It'd make a worthwhile addition to the Hallowe'en Event, contributing 1 point of progress, given it has a similar playlength as the patrols.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,928 Arc User
    > @inferiority said:
    > It'd make a worthwhile addition to the Hallowe'en Event, contributing 1 point of progress, given it has a similar playlength as the patrols.

I am in total agreement.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.