test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

RIGHT TRIGGER NOT WORKING PROPERLY

lance1701elance1701e Member Posts: 3 Arc User

I’m experiencing an issue with my character Gojira@Gojira1479 where the right trigger is not firing the weapon during ground combat. Instead, the function only works when I use the "B" button. I've tried different controllers, but the problem persists only with this specific character. The right trigger works normally on the command wheel and in other screens, and I have confirmed that the controls are correctly mapped. This issue does not affect any of my other characters, and I have attempted using different controllers as well.

Comments

• tvtdknightwon#3792 tvtdknightwon Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I too am having the same exact issue. It only occurs for ground combat. I cant remember the last time i was able to fully participate in a ground TFO. Are there any fixes for this?
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,290 Arc User
    By any chance, have either of you used a keyboard to 'play' the game at any point, or to type in the game chat?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • lance1701elance1701e Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Yes, I just came back here to mention this. I'm wondering if I did something that remapped the right trigger, which is equivalent to the "1" on the PC skill tray. Any idea how to fix that?
  • baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 767 Arc User
    edited June 26
    lance1701e wrote: »
    Yes, I just came back here to mention this. I'm wondering if I did something that remapped the right trigger, which is equivalent to the "1" on the PC skill tray. Any idea how to fix that?

Have you tried unplugging the keyboard then going to options then Revert to Defaults by pressing "Y"? I had an issue one time where my camera was acting strangely because I had pressed one of the keys that would change the view distance. Reverting to Default fixed it.
  • lance1701elance1701e Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    baucoin wrote: »
    lance1701e wrote: »

Have you tried unplugging the keyboard then going to options then Revert to Defaults by pressing "Y"? I had an issue one time where my camera was acting strangely because I had pressed one of the keys that would change the view distance. Reverting to Default fixed it.

Thanks for the suggestion. I tried this, however it did not correct the issue.