test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

TICKET #1068883 GRAVITY KILLS ELITE DID NOT GET CREDIT FOR UNIVERSAL ENDEAVOR COMPLETION.

whiteknight1xwhiteknight1x Member Posts: 196 Arc User
edited April 28 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
(Private correspondence removed. - BMR)

I completed a Gravity Kills TFO on Elite to complete the Universal Endeavor "Complete Gravity Kills TFO". Nowhere did it stated that it needed to be done on any particular difficulty level. This has become a common issue with completing any endeavor on Elite difficulty. Too many of these Elite TFOs are not getting credit for Endeavors. This needs to be immediately addressed.

Someone somehow failed to add Elite TFOS to the endeavor system. Has become a problem since the addition of the Random Elite TFOs. Doing Randon Elite TFOs is the only way to farm Advance Console parts "Isomags," so more players are doing Random Elite. But are not getting credit for most Elite TFOs on the endeavor system. I myself do not enjoy completing an TFO on elite just to not get credit for it as an endeavor and then have to repeat it on "advance" to get credit.

(Trolling, ranting comments removed. - BMR)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,017 Arc User
    edited April 28
    Your post requires editing as you have contained in it third party communication which is prohibited under forum rules. If you do not remove it a moderator may have to. Also your comments regarding Cryptic etc need removing as it may be deemed as flaming and again may end up being moderated out. Telling you for your own benefit.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 28
    I completed a Gravity Kills TFO on Elite to complete the Universal Endeavor "Complete Gravity Kills TFO". Nowhere did it stated that it needed to be done on any particular difficulty level. This has become a common issue with completing any endeavor on Elite difficulty. Too many of these Elite TFOs are not getting credit for Endeavors. This needs to be immediately addressed.
    The little UI part in the HUD for Endeavors doesn't have the space to state Normal, Advanced or Elite difficulty, but if you load up the main Endeavor UI, you'll likely see that these Endeavours that do not state the difficulty setting, are almost always for Normal difficulty.
    Sometimes, they'll state any difficulty, or they'll specify and Advanced TFO, but if there's no mention of difficulty on the little HUD piece, it's almost always Normal only.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    edited April 28
    (Flaming, trolling comments moderated out. - BMR)
  • Options
    edited April 29
    (Discussion of moderation, harassing comments moderated out. - BMR)
  • Options
    edited May 9
    Been talking to other Endgame players and it looks like they finally fix it so Elite TFO now counts towards Endeavers. It seems at last Tuesday patch fix it. No announcement on the patch notes. This was really annoying issue to us Endgame players.