test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"B' Button (Melee) Bug

truevilekyle#2147 truevilekyle Member Posts: 6 Arc User
Fellow Captains...I am posting this because Arc game support suggested I do so for the developers to be aware of the issue. I have an issue where one of my toons cannot perform any melee attacks using the "B" button on my Xbox controller. I walked through troubleshooting with the support team, GM Ehdione, including completely reinstalling the game and my profile.

The repose I got was to post the error here in the forums, and let the community know. Though to me it is not much of a fix to be told "Rest assured we will find a solution". So here I am...I am coping the response here so you can see it as well. Please let me know if I am missing something, or if you have any suggestions.

(Private correspondence removed. - BMR)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited April 26
    A couple of questions.
    What weapon do you have equipped and where are you trying to use the melee attack. I ask because some weapons melee attacks are disabled in social areas. An example of this is the Imperial Assault Dual Nanopulse Disruptor Pistols.

Are your bare-handed attacks disabled as well?
  • Options
    truevilekyle#2147 truevilekyle Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    @baucoin...To answer I first noticed it while playing my fed character in Space Dock, I was using the Nano pulse staff at first, then rifles, and pistols. I did not know about social zones, however it does not work while in ground combat play during the story missions or random mission play. All of my other toons work fine, so it just affecting this one toon.