test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bug Report: "Friendship Command Flight Deck Carrier" Trait Issue

Dear community and support team,

I am writing to report a potential bug that I have encountered with the "Friendship Command Flight Deck Carrier" ship trait and GM Kezo and GM Zildross from the support team have suggested that I bring this issue to the attention of the community through this bug report.

Recently, I acquired the Friendship Command Flight Deck Carrier with the expectation that the Friendship trait would provide benefits to myself as well as recognized allies. However, upon testing, it appears that the Friendship trait does not recognize me as an ally, contrary to what the description suggests.

While inspecting the functionality, I observed that the Ahwahnee console correctly identifies me as an ally and provides the corresponding buff. However, the Friendship trait fails to extend this recognition to myself, which is unexpected and disappointing.

I kindly request the support team's assistance in addressing this issue. It would be greatly appreciated if this bug could be investigated and resolved promptly.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, and I look forward to your prompt response and resolution.

Sincerely,
Michael aka HansiHusten

kw9r823rh3t4.png
wud200pcmhi0.png
Tagged: