test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Flickering traits on stats screen

dixon#4204 dixon Member Posts: 57 Arc User
When I move the selector over any starship trait on the stats of my captain, the text rapidly flickers between two different descriptions of that trait. Does not seem to be affecting gameplay but extremely annoying.

Comments

• Options
    ussvinovia#1662 ussvinovia Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Still happening, any acknowledgement coming soon?
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 662 Arc User
    Happening on Xbox as well.
  • Options
    lostuser1975#3013 lostuser1975 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    On mine it's stuck saying just one trait (astrophysicist) for ALL ground, space, and the ship traits. Only the Reputation slots are unaffected. It's really annoying.
    Some people are far too sensitive online while others are far too crude. Because Internet anonymity.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,033 Arc User
    I'm seeing this issue as well.
    The 'Other' section has always been buggy, with the like of "Well-Travelled" and "Deprogrammed" not showing up at all; or they have wrong descriptions; or the 'Other' section just completely absent. (This happens on PS4 and on PC.)

Nowadays, it seems almost every trait listed gets the description of the top-left Ground trait - with the exception of the Reputation traits which show the proper descriptions. (This happens on PS4.)
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/