test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cross-field 32c Skin issues

lifesagelifesage Member Posts: 33 Arc User
I have asked a number of times through tickets and its usually just a reply of "tell the forums."

I have the 32c Cross-field refit ship which I unlocked a while ago and yet the skin doesn't work on any other version of the cross-filed. We have been told numerous that these skins are meant to work on other versions of the same ship for each that we have unlocked an yet the 32c won't work. I have the Legendary version which I main and got from that anniversary pack, I also have a few other versions of the cross-field as well.

I have tried several times to apply the 32c ship skin to my legendary version and it just won't apply. When I try to use the other skins from other versions of the cross-filed that I have unlocked, they all see to work with no issues. Each time I make a ticket, they just come back with "we are know, tell the forums."

How much longer is this so called fix going to take since there have been heaps of patches and none to address this issue? It has been this way for a while now and we still don't have a fix? Feels like a waste to spend a whole year doing events to earn the ship as a reward and yet we can't even use every aspect of it properly.

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,011 Arc User
    Sounds more like a shield visual is over-writing your choice of skin.
    Check the "Visuals" tab, or right-click your equipped shield and choose 'Disable Visuals'.

If that doesn't fix it, please share some screenshots of your ship, the equipment, and your attempts to apply the skin in the ship customizer - that way, we get to see things exactly as you see them, and we might be better able to pin-down the issue, or perhaps even solve it.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/