test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PROMOTION FLEET ADMIRAL

permhansenpermhansen Member Posts: 3 Arc User
hello this character, Mount Selaya@PMH6700Esbjerg is unable 2 Complete Promotion 2 Fleet Admiral.! cuz of unknown issue.? have tried multiple ways of getting it completed but no dice.!

FA 60 Promotion: Fleet Admiral - Plz help and advice for Solution.! ;-) - i don't know if this helps or not.? this character is Allied with Kdf as an Alien Romulan Character.!

Comments

• Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,018 Arc User
    What's the issue? Can you share a screenshot or two...?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • Options
    hello this character, Mount Selaya@PMH6700Esbjerg is unable 2 Complete Promotion 2 Fleet Admiral.! cuz of unknown issue.? have tried multiple ways of getting it completed but no dice.!

FA 60 Promotion: Fleet Admiral - Plz help and advice for Solution.! ;-) - i don't know if this helps or not.? this character is Allied with Kdf as an Alien Romulan Character.!

If you need any further information, i am more then willing 2 supply it.! if able.? other then that, i hope you can solve this.? i've have this issue for a long time now, + i also have a reman who is Aligned with kdf with the same, issue let's first see if we can solve this issue.! ;-) and then look at that.? with kind regard Per M. Hansen From Denmark

• Options
    Must be a really old character?
    29m5xg1tvp6m.jpg
    A few years ago, the Promotion missions were all changed so that they didn't need returning to your faction 'home' unless you were also being given a new ship.
    This one is asking you to return home, which would be from before the change. The mission is outdated and only the folks over at Customer Support can help you with this.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
  • Options
    could you possible direct me in the right path then.? maybe a link a website.? thank you,
  • Options
    permhansen wrote: »
    maybe a link a website.?
    There's a "Support" link at the top of the page.
  • Options
    drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited April 2
    Did you go to the Shipyard? normally you have to go there and then you'll see a circle on the map, run through it and you'll be permanently promoted. They do it this way because it's linked with the ships you can get at each level.
  • Options
    Did you go to the Shipyard? ... They do it this way because it's linked with the ships you can get at each level.
    There is no ship associated with the "Fleet Admiral" promotion.
  • Options
    drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    Did you go to the Shipyard? ... They do it this way because it's linked with the ships you can get at each level.
    There is no ship associated with the "Fleet Admiral" promotion.

Yeah i know but you do for levels before that so why we have to go to the shipyard to get fully promoted.